bike pr0n!

Posted: 24 May 2007 08:55 PM

I know there are a few of us around here (ahem, x136 and BradSmith) who are more than a little obsessed with bicycles and riding.  Anyone else out there love bikes as well?

My new rig is a SOMA Smoothie ES , complete with Chris King headset , Terry saddle , pink Jagwire racer cable housing, and Crank Bros. pedals, Ritchey WCS Deep Section wheels , and Michelin Pro2 Race tires .

Signature

Still evil, after all these years.!

• Posted: 28 May 2007 07:43 PM #1

What? No one else has bike pr0n?

Signature

Brad Smith
    The Mac Observer

• Posted: 29 May 2007 01:42 PM #2

Do you really want pictures of a grimy Raleigh MTB with road tires and no suspension? rolleyes

A couple of road clubs have laid out rides in my locale; a 30- and 62-mile course run right by the house. I road the 30-miler Saturday; that was the first time I’ve done 30 miles since college, and that was in (a much flatter) Minneapolis. To give you a clue, part of the trek follows “Little Mountain Rd.”

Some silly souls have sprayed graffiti on those more remote portions of the ride… here’s a blog entry with an example, and an older post with more graffiti.

Signature

• Posted: 29 May 2007 08:02 PM #3

[quote author=“Brad Smith”]What? No one else has bike pr0n?

I have a relatively new bike ( Raleigh Passage 3.0 2007 ) and I love it—rode it for two hours today. But I have a feeling it didn’t cost as much as yours or Jinkies. If you’re interested I can snap a few pictures but I figured the real bike enthusiasts would not be that impressed. smile

• Posted: 05 June 2007 05:24 PM #4

When you have a 40-mile commute, you gotta have a little more than pedal power, unfortunately: raspberry

Just rode home with it today.

Signature

• Posted: 05 June 2007 07:24 PM #5

[quote author=“Dirt Road”]When you have a 40-mile commute, you gotta have a little more than pedal power, unfortunately: raspberry

Oh, come on. I long for the 40-mile bicycle commute.

Signature

Brad Smith
    The Mac Observer

Posted: 14 June 2007 01:17 AM #6

Still on the Cannondale. No racing parts, but I’m a tourist.   smile

Of course, after getting a hole punched in the knee Friday, I won’t be riding it for a while.

Signature

Rob

widgets :: music :: photos :: twitter