The new and improved "I'm a desktop Peeping Tom(ette)&a

• Posted: 18 August 2007 12:03 AM

We need a new thread to share screenshots of our systems. The previous one was stagnant with tons of broken images and hasn’t been touched in months. Time for a fresh start. And it doesn’t matter if it’s a Mac or not. If you want to share a screenshot, post it. On your mark… get set… go!

• Posted: 18 August 2007 02:14 AM #1

Not a typical screenshot, but…

Anyone else have nightmares about media? Or is it just me?

• Posted: 21 August 2007 12:24 AM #2

I’m disappointed at the lack of response. Here’s mine from tonight. As always, click to enlarge.

My desktop in action:

And at rest:

• Posted: 21 August 2007 06:41 AM #3

Ok, Ok…

Heh, I just needed an example of what you were looking for.

Expose since I have too much stuff open:

Without all the junk:

Signature

Homer (to Chinese guide): You guys are Commies? Then why am I seeing rudimentary free markets?
    Chinese Audience: (massive collective sushh sound)
    -Simpsons, Season 16 Episode 12

Posted: 21 August 2007 07:41 AM #4

Hey, I’m not the only one who uses Netscape! Cool.

I promise I’ll post a screenshot someday. I’ll just have to take the trouble to make a screenshot and all…

• Posted: 21 August 2007 07:22 PM #5

Thanks for sharing, DaiMac!

[quote author=“macinnerd”]Hey, I’m not the only one who uses Netscape! Cool.

Oh, you still might be the only one! That’s actually SeaMonkey —the current incarnation of the Mozilla suite on which Netscape 6 and 7 were based. If you use Netscape and don’t rely on the AOL integration features it has, you should seriously consider upgrading. SeaMonkey is virtually identical but much more up-to-date with better website compatibility, and current security updates.

• Posted: 23 September 2007 01:18 AM #6

A very slow Saturday evening. Click to enlarge.