Wallstreet PowerBook died; wanna buy the spare parts?

• Posted: 06 November 2001 02:56 PM

Since my Wallstreet is officially dead, here are the parts that you can pick over if the price is right.

—256 MB RAM chip, bought at Macworld San Fran 2001: $60 or better offer
    —Lucent WaveLAN AirPort PCMCIA card: $25 or better offer
    —Two batteries and VST battery charger (brand new, never used, dammit): $150 for the whole set. Individually, the pieces are negotiable.
    —Bookendz docking station: $50 or better offer
    —“Wetsuit laptop bag, designed to form-fit Wallstreet PB: $25 or better offer
    —Macally USB CardBus PCMCIA card: $25 or better offer
    —CD-ROM module: $20
    —just-received AC Adaptop replacement, never used: $25
    —Zip-Drive module for media bay: $25 or better offer
    —MCE Xcar?t Pro Expansion Bay Hard Drive (6 Gig). $75 or better offer. Plug it in and the icon shows up on your desktop. Just bought at Macworld San Fran 2001

I think that’s everything. If you want, you can reply here, email me then we can talk over the phone…

If you guys don’t respond, there’s always eBay…

Signature

“Free yo mind & yo ass will follow…”George Clinton
    peep my iBookiBrotha.comfor the ladies...

• Posted: 21 August 2001 06:48 AM #1

I am interested in the AirPort Compat. PC Card.. how fast and can you use it with BOTH pc/mac laptops

let me know!

Signature

Why mac? why not?
    Visit The SpacePort Bar and you shall not be disapointed smile

• Posted: 06 November 2001 11:06 AM #2

Ooooh… what an interesting opportunity.  I’ve just been thinking about trying to swap my own wallstreet 12.1” monitor for a nicer one.  Would you be interested in selling yours?  What kind is it?  I’m open to discussing a price.  This is a kinda strange request, I know.  Do you know if something like that would even be possible?  My e-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).
            -Leon

• Posted: 06 November 2001 02:56 PM #3

Sorry, Leon. I’ve already sold that PowerBook, as well as the other peripherals. I guess I should close this thread.

Anyone else wants to talk about this can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rodney O. Lain
    iBrotha @TMO
    iBrotha.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iBrotha on 2001-11-06 18:56 ]</font>

Signature

“Free yo mind & yo ass will follow…”George Clinton
    peep my iBookiBrotha.comfor the ladies...