• Posted: 18 January 2008 12:32 PM

What hoops need I jump through to have a custom avitar? I’ve looked through the ones that TMO offers and have noticed that many on this board have avitars that aren’t available there. Is there a way to add my own unique one? Who do I bribe?

Posted: 18 January 2008 12:42 PM #1

Re: Avitars

[quote author=“willrob”]What hoops need I jump through to have a custom avitar? I’ve looked through the ones that TMO offers and have noticed that many on this board have avitars that aren’t available there. Is there a way to add my own unique one? Who do I bribe?

I don’t think there is such a thing as a custom avatar. All members avatars can be found in the list in some category.

• Posted: 18 January 2008 05:35 PM #2

It seems that all the avatars I’ve seen are from the gallery.  It’s a pity one can’t have a unique custom avatar.  Not that I’d have time to spend designing one from scratch.

I can’t seem to choose any from the gallery that’s suitable for me.  I need some face with an eternal frown.

• Posted: 18 January 2008 07:19 PM #3

Here’s an old forum topic that covers the issue. I’m moving this topic to the appropriate forum for further discussion.

Posted: 21 January 2008 06:29 PM #4

To add a bit to what DT said, please upload your custom avatar and make a post including that image in the thread which is linked above.  Bryan or myself will get to it as soon as possible.  Note that your avatar becomes part of the member’s gallery and then becomes available for all to use.

Signature

Still evil, after all these years.!