AirPort Card For Sale!

Posted: 07 October 2001 01:26 AM

Hey folks, I have an AirPort card for sale.  Used it in my G4 until I recently sold the G4.

They are going from US$70-80 on eBay, but I don’t want to give eBay anything.  Make me an offer, possible trades accepted.  Just don’t make me have to hassle with eBay! 

Write me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or post here.

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 14 August 2001 08:45 AM #1

Would you trade an ATI Rage Pro 16MB GPU? (OEM from Sawtooth)

Posted: 14 August 2001 08:50 AM #2

Hey Crash,

That’s one thing I can’t use.  I have this AirPort card for sales only because I sold my G4 and am only using my Pismo for now.  As such, I have no PCI slots.

Thanks for the offer though!

Signature

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

• Posted: 03 October 2001 07:28 PM #3

I’m interested but while they might be going for $70-80 on eBay [I know they are I was looked a week or so back] it doesn’t make any sense to buy one that high priced when they are $90-100 new [I’m a student], is price negotiable?

Posted: 07 October 2001 01:26 AM #4

Hey Bogie,

I mistakenly thought I had replied to your post already. My apologies!  Write me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and we can discuss the price. 

Signature