I am buying a IMAC 24

• Posted: 25 December 2008 10:31 PM

My question is should I wait for after the MAc trade show Do you think they will lower the price or give it more goodies than what it comes with now I know it is only two weeks away but I am so done with this PC I want my mac now but if I can get a better deal by waiting would love to save money or get more goodies for the same price Thank-you all for you time and MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Posted: 25 December 2008 11:09 PM #1

There is this key two to the right of the M key on the keyboard. Know it. Love it. Use it.

Nobody knows if Apple will refresh the iMac on the 9th. If you need a new computer, get a new computer. If you can wait a couple of weeks, wait.

Signature

Mac switchers see my profile for switching help…

Posted: 26 December 2008 01:44 PM #2

While no one knows for sure, if past performance is any indicator, then Apple is likely to refresh the iMac.  At this point, I would wait.  I would not hold my breath for any substantial price-drop.  More likely, a speed bump/new processor, updated graphics, and a slight redesign using mini Display Port for external monitors.

Signature

A just war is in the long run far better for a nation’s soul than the most prosperous peace obtained by acquiescence in wrong or injustice.-  Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States (1858 - 1919)