AAPL Intraday Updates (Archive)

• Posted: 21 January 2009 06:17 PM #136

28.1 B Actually :-D

Signature

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:17 PM #137

First question is about SJ? What idiots.

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:20 PM #138

Apple is opening 25 stores in ‘09!

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:24 PM #139

Well, Reitzes is pretty nice about asking the question (he’s done it before).  That Apple will continue its retail push despite the global environment says something.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:26 PM #140

range now $88.50-90

• Posted: 21 January 2009 06:28 PM #141

ChasMac77 - 21 January 2009 10:17 PM

Well I have to say - he politely asked about SJ and if how hes is doing. I didn’t hear any ‘How-will-you-guys-survive-without-him’ rethoric.

Signature

“We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.” - Aesop

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:28 PM #142

Honestly if we can hold 85+ tomorrow, I’ll be quite pleased, all things considered.

One could always hope that this is the quarter when the Street finally realises this company is something ‘different’, that the Street will (re)grant a substantial premium to AAPL share price.  But I’m not counting on it.

Signature

Ah, love, let us be true to one another! for the world… hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light, nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain

• Posted: 21 January 2009 06:28 PM #143

Well I have to say - he politely asked about SJ and if how he is doing. I didn’t hear any ‘How-will-you-guys-survive-without-him’ rethoric.

Signature

“We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.” - Aesop

• Posted: 21 January 2009 06:32 PM #144

kiwitrader - 21 January 2009 10:26 PM

range now $88.50-90

Above 90 again - better cover!  :-D

Signature

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:33 PM #145

Heeerrreeesss Toni!

Signature

“the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”
    -John Maynard Keynes

• Posted: 21 January 2009 06:35 PM #146

ConMan - 21 January 2009 10:33 PM

Heeerrreeesss Toni!

He, he - I just wanted to post that - he is asking about the iPhone channel inventory. Trying to pull something negative here!  rolleyes

Signature

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:39 PM #147

Plato - 21 January 2009 10:28 PM

Well I have to say - he politely asked about SJ and if how he is doing. I didn’t hear any ‘How-will-you-guys-survive-without-him’ rethoric.

What was their answer? My laptop went dead just as he asked the question, thought it was Apple pulling the lug on the call for a sec. LOL Just my stupid no-batterylife dino machine with the plug not clicked in.  rolleyes

I’m waiting to see if the 88’s roll back around again before I cover

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:45 PM #148

kiwitrader - 21 January 2009 10:39 PM
    Plato - 21 January 2009 10:28 PM

What was their answer? My laptop went dead just as he asked the question, thought it was Apple pulling the lug on the call for a sec. LOL Just my stupid no-batterylife dino machine with the plug not clicked in.  rolleyes

I’m waiting to see if the 88’s roll back around again before I cover

He did ask politely but still, let’s talk about earnings. Kiwi, they answered with “everyone here at Apple is held to a high standard and it’s part of who we are and we’ll be just fine” basically.

PSST. hey little girl, wanna buy a laptop? grin

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:48 PM #149

ChasMac77 - 21 January 2009 10:45 PM

earnings. Kiwi, they answered with “everyone here at Apple is held to a high standard and it’s part of who we are and we’ll be just fine” basically.

PSST. hey little girl, wanna buy a laptop? grin

Thanks! I think I’m going to buy one of the entry level ones, hear they’ve quietly upgraded the guts on it. Then give it to my son in 2-3 years and buy me a new-fancy one. That’s the plan ATM anyways.

Posted: 21 January 2009 06:52 PM #150

You think Mike Abramsky will say “I just want to say I was dead wrong about this quarter and my downgrade”?

Signature

“the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”
    -John Maynard Keynes