acrobat 9 pdf publiation to save for web

• Posted: 24 January 2009 03:13 PM

I have seen a few publication for that I would like to do but not sure how to. Here is a example for what I’d like to create:  http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=6845

I have acrobat pro 9 and in-design. Basically I have a 28 page publication that I know how to save as a pdf, would but like take it after it is in acrobat that save as a web publication. I have using iWeb for my web authoring program, I know another. Well if anyone would look that link about, I this I like to know to do. Not even sure in it can to done in iWeb.

Thanks

• Posted: 10 July 2010 09:58 AM #1

I have acrobat pro 9 and in-design. Basically I have a 28 page publication that I know how to save as a pdf, would but like take it after it is in acrobat that save as a web publication.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but this is how I do it:  download link to the PDF and create in iWeb from text or an image. Highlight the text or image and, in the Link inspector, choose “Link to: A File”, click the “Choose…” button to browse to the PDF and select it.