the proof: brothers and sisters should not make children…

• Posted: 15 March 2009 05:33 PM

this is what you get….

Cramer says: ?RIMM shaded its numbers down, told you to go to the low end. Apple has continued to blow numbers away. So it really is just a question of what company is closer to perfection. And Apple keeps doing well. I think Apple?s expensive, but you know I like it. I think RIMM is cheap, and I like it. But that has not been a moneymaker in the latter, and it?s been a moneymaker in the former.?

Speechless…..

• Posted: 15 March 2009 05:56 PM #1

This is easy to translate:

He was for it before he was against it and now that he’s against it he likes the former and the latter. What’s to be misunderstood?  :wink:

• Posted: 15 March 2009 06:12 PM #2

Brothers and sisters? More like men and monkeys. Or is it asses?

Posted: 15 March 2009 10:01 PM #3

MacB - 15 March 2009 08:33 PM

this is what you get….

Cramer says: ?RIMM shaded its numbers down, told you to go to the low end. Apple has continued to blow numbers away. So it really is just a question of what company is closer to perfection. And Apple keeps doing well. I think Apple?s expensive, but you know I like it. I think RIMM is cheap, and I like it. But that has not been a moneymaker in the latter, and it?s been a moneymaker in the former.?

Speechless…..

Excuse me but I speak jive, err Wall Street.

“RIMM shaded its numbers down, told you to go to the low end” = “It’s worse than we ever thought possible!”

“Apple has continued to blow numbers away” = Apple’s growth has slowed with the declining economy.

“So it really is just a question of what company is closer to perfection” = Perfection is the ideal price point where a company is neither overpriced or underpriced.

“I think Apple?s expensive” = On valuation there are better deals to be found.

“but you know I like [Apple]” = I like companies that are growing.

“I think RIMM is cheap” = I think RIMM is undervalued.

“and I like [RIMM] = I think RIMM will explode to the upside in an economic recovery and trump Apple’s growth.

“But that has not been a moneymaker in the latter” = But RIMM ain’t makin’ no money right now.

“and it?s been a moneymaker in the former” = But Apple continues to make money right now.

You owe me a ham sandwich.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

• Posted: 15 March 2009 10:17 PM #4

Apple’s got bling: The app store.

RIMM ain’t got bling: No righteous app store.

Developers make the bling.

Apple sells the bling (at a fat margin).

Apple’s got the upside.

Bling, bling.

Posted: 15 March 2009 11:10 PM #5

Eric Landstrom - 16 March 2009 01:01 AM

You owe me a ham sandwich.

I knew Eric would come to the rescue.  :wink:

Signature

“Once we roared like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security! The solution for America’s problem is not in terms of big government, but it is in big men over whom nobody stands in control but God.”  ?Norman Vincent Peale