Off-Beat Discussion Of The Week

Posted: 05 April 2009 07:09 PM

I vote for the FEDS.

In our ongoing SOCIALIZATION and New World ODOR program, every FAILING firm, is a prime opportunity for ObamaBucks to grab another firm and consolidate power, and concentrate ownership.

Earnings don’t really count, you all know that. Apple will go UP, or DOWN, depending on what the mass managed media is told which drum to incessantly beat. The WHIPSAW has now been ordered to SING HAPPY SONGS, now that “big bad Bush” has been safely replaced by “Messiah B. Hussein O”

So, the NEW GAME, is to watch where the NWO country consolidators are going to use the NEW GOLD, the power to CREATE UNLIMITED MONEY, have targeted as their next VICTIM, or BENEFICIARY.

Welcome to the New Moscow, where PRAVDA tells you the TRUTH every day.

Signature

“Even in the worst of times, someone turns a profit. . ” —#162 Ferengi: Rules of Acquisition

• Posted: 05 April 2009 07:40 PM #1

Thank you for the missive, TT. Now back to our regularly scheduled topic.

It looks like talks have been called off between JAVA and IBM. That was one acquisition I had hoped to have seen completed. Let’s see if HP jumps at the chance to buy JAVA.

Posted: 05 April 2009 11:20 PM #2

litespeed - 05 April 2009 11:41 PM

Tan, please quit hijacking threads. There are plenty of other threads you can use to spout your bitter opinion.

The WHIPSAW has now been ordered to SING HAPPY SONGS,

Signature

“Even in the worst of times, someone turns a profit. . ” —#162 Ferengi: Rules of Acquisition

• Posted: 06 April 2009 01:25 AM #3

TanToday - 06 April 2009 02:20 AM

TT, I understand your concerns.

In today’s news we read of the tragic deaths of three Pittsburgh police officers who were gunned down by a man with an assault rifle while wearing a bullet proof vest to protect himself from return fire. Yet another entry in the sad chronicle of what occurs when irrational people are left to act upon the motives of our fallen nature.

This violent incident was sparked by a domestic dispute between the assailant and his mom over a dog urinating inside the house they shared. The mom hid in the basement while the gunman and police engaged in a shootout that encompassed nearby houses in the neighborhood. At this time there’s no report as to fate of the dog whose bad behavior ignited the domestic dispute and the resulting shooting of the officers responding to the 911 call.

Adding insult to the tragedy, and I’m paraphrasing the police chief’s remarks, he said he had heard of things like this happening in California, but didn’t imagine they would happen in Pittsburgh. Why? I don’t know.

But let’s step back about 2,000 years or so. In today’s Gospel reading (for those who adhere to the liturgical reading cycle endorsed by the church spiritually led by the Bishop of Rome), we hear and read of a man (for those who subscribe to Christian teaching, God Himself, the Word Incarnate) who one moment is hailed as king and messiah and the next moment is being tortured and executed via of crucifixion at the vehement insistence of the same crowd that lauded and celebrated His triumphant entry into Jerusalem just moments before.

For all of the president’s charisma and talk, he ain’t nearly as good nor as smart as the man referenced in the paragraph immediately above nor do I suspect his motives to be anywhere near as pure and true.

The NWO folks can not control the chaos caused by irrational people nor otherwise rational people gathered in large groups when incited by the prospects of material loss and mandated self-denial. I have no doubt mankind’s tragically flawed and fallen nature will rise (or fall) to the occasions presented when the costs of the massive stimulus plan are finally presented to the public.

[ Edited: 06 April 2009 01:30 AM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 06 April 2009 09:44 AM #4

DawnTreader - 06 April 2009 04:25 AM
    TanToday - 06 April 2009 02:20 AM

TT, I understand your concerns.

In today’s news we read of the tragic deaths of three Pittsburgh police officers who were gunned down by a man with an assault rifle while wearing a bullet proof vest to protect himself from return fire. Yet another entry in the sad chronicle of what occurs when irrational people are left to act upon the motives of our fallen nature.

This violent incident was sparked by a domestic dispute between the assailant and his mom over a dog urinating inside the house they shared. The mom hid in the basement while the gunman and police engaged in a shootout that encompassed nearby houses in the neighborhood. At this time there’s no report as to fate of the dog whose bad behavior ignited the domestic dispute and the resulting shooting of the officers responding to the 911 call.

Adding insult to the tragedy, and I’m paraphrasing the police chief’s remarks, he said he had heard of things like this happening in California, but didn’t imagine they would happen in Pittsburgh. Why? I don’t know.

But let’s step back about 2,000 years or so. In today’s Gospel reading (for those who adhere to the liturgical reading cycle endorsed by the church spiritually led by the Bishop of Rome), we hear and read of a man (for those who subscribe to Christian teaching, God Himself, the Word Incarnate) who one moment is hailed as king and messiah and the next moment is being tortured and executed via of crucifixion at the vehement insistence of the same crowd that lauded and celebrated His triumphant entry into Jerusalem just moments before.

For all of the president’s charisma and talk, he ain’t nearly as good nor as smart as the man referenced in the paragraph immediately above nor do I suspect his motives to be anywhere near as pure and true.

The NWO folks can not control the chaos caused by irrational people nor otherwise rational people gathered in large groups when incited by the prospects of material loss and mandated self-denial. I have no doubt mankind’s tragically flawed and fallen nature will rise (or fall) to the occasions presented when the costs of the massive stimulus plan are finally presented to the public.

Public service message: as many as 60% of Americans pop into church every week and 78% of Americans claim some sort of devotion to Jesus. Since we’ve now entered into passion week, the week were Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey fulfilling a prophecy the entire city expected their Messiah to fulfill and the most important week in the Christian calender, we can expect a rise in biblical references leading to the triumph of Easter.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.