Two TAMs For Sale

Posted: 22 June 2009 05:53 PM

Hey Folks,

As much as it pains me to do so, it’s time for me to sell my two TAMs. One has everything, including the remote, and I’ll sell it for $800.

The other is shy the remote. I’ll sell it for $700.

I’ll pay for slow shipping.

I bought both from an Apple design engineer about four years ago, and he told me that Jonathan Ive gave them to him from his personal collection. I can’t prove that bit about Ive, but I believed him, and he was definitely a design engineer working for Mr. Ive, for what that’s worth.

Shoot me a note at bryan 2 at macobserver dot com (no spaces, yada yada yada).

Bryan
    Editor
    TMO

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 08 August 2009 06:56 AM #1

Still for sale! You know you want a TAM of your own!

Signature

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.

Posted: 08 August 2009 02:02 PM #2

You’d have to pay shipping to China if I buy one. wink

Seriously though, I always kind of wanted a TAM but I don’t think I’d have space (or any real use) for one of those. I already have 3 Macs in the house (down from 7 just two years ago).

[ Edited: 08 August 2009 02:05 PM by MaxW ]      

Posted: 08 August 2009 05:04 PM #3

Nobody needs a TAM, it’s just something you have to have.

Seriously, though, it’s funny how modern they look after all these years.

Signature