Not sure which is bigger news: Jobs’ liver or Jacko’s demise

• Posted: 29 June 2009 05:10 AM

Another round of stuff coming on Jobs liver this week.  Writers massaging it, marinating it, sulking in it, feigning investor indignation, bawling about fake social injustices, pontificating about its impact on SEC policy, making stuff up and downright lying about what they are saying.

Thankfully, Jacko’s self demise served like a baby rattle, diverting their attention for some days.

I am have been impressed at the business acumen, medical insightfulness, legal savvy, corporate governance expertise, etc. of the pack of journalists that have never run a company in their lives, never studied a day of medicine in their lives, don’t know their head from their ass about legal matters, on and on and on.

They are copy cat artists, grazing the net copying snippets of info, repackaging it as though they are adding some insightful new dimensions, then moving on to the next angle.  Its become a farce.

Never fear .. they will regale us next week about the destructive carbon footprint wrought upon the world by Jobs using his aircraft to jet back and forth to Tennessee, further contributing to global warming, melting of the ice caps, using foreign oil, and creating unbearable noise pollution to passing geese in the sky.

• Posted: 29 June 2009 08:27 AM #1

The plan is to get Steve Jobs taken down as the CEO. I was talking about this with friends. If you source all this stuff back to the original article who do you think wrote it? Well quelle surprise - it would turn out to come from that shit Joe Nocera the slimebucket who got called out by Steve Jobs over a year ago now.

I think basically they have holed Steve below the waterline - I think that he will have to step down now as a full time CEO to try and take some of the “stress” off the company. However well Steve is these rumors look like they are here to stay for the company allowing shorts to playfully manipulate the stock to their pleasure disregarding the actual fundamentals of one of the most tightly run, creative and exciting companies in the world.

Signature

• Posted: 29 June 2009 12:02 PM #2

rattyuk - 29 June 2009 11:27 AM

The plan is to get Steve Jobs taken down as the CEO. I was talking about this with friends. If you source all this stuff back to the original article who do you think wrote it? Well quelle surprise - it would turn out to come from that shit Joe Nocera the slimebucket who got called out by Steve Jobs over a year ago now.

I think basically they have holed Steve below the waterline - I think that he will have to step down now as a full time CEO to try and take some of the “stress” off the company. However well Steve is these rumors look like they are here to stay for the company allowing shorts to playfully manipulate the stock to their pleasure disregarding the actual fundamentals of one of the most tightly run, creative and exciting companies in the world.

The press in their power helped give us our current US administration. Those same tactics may not depose a sitting CEO as they elevated a senator. After all the shareholders are a closed group. And they really have chips on the table, they are already in the game. The whining and sniveling of Nocera and his ilk must overcome the practical judgement of a shareholder who has been well served. After all what can the press promise to a voting shareholder.