OT: DT’s New Blog - Posts At Eventide

• Posted: 29 July 2009 04:50 PM

In my continuing efforts to explore the various networking sites and resources available today, I’m now experimenting with Blogger, the Google blog solution.

I started a blog page a couple of days ago to test its uses. I’d like to add blog links from our active AFB members to the page as a resource. You need not be using Blogger to have your blog linked and listed on the page.

My experimental blog page can be found here.

Please email your blog link to: infinitusloop(at)gmail(dot)com. I’ll post your blog page link upon receipt.

Thank you.

[ Edited: 31 July 2009 11:59 PM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 29 July 2009 04:52 PM #1

How did your experiment with iWeb work out?  (sorry that I didn’t follow your exploits.)

Signature

“Once we roared like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security! The solution for America’s problem is not in terms of big government, but it is in big men over whom nobody stands in control but God.”  ?Norman Vincent Peale

• Posted: 29 July 2009 06:38 PM #2

iWeb’s a nice product, but it’s blogging component is the weakest of its features. I wouldn’t advise using it for blogging. I’ll send you a link to my review.

• Posted: 29 July 2009 06:42 PM #3

Play Ultimate - 29 July 2009 07:52 PM

How did your experiment with iWeb work out?  (sorry that I didn’t follow your exploits.)

Check your PMs.  grin

• Posted: 01 August 2009 12:06 AM #4

I’ll be using the new blog space for topic concepts that don’t quite fit posting in a forum format. Just a reminder: AFB members who have an active blog are welcome to have your blog spot or blog place linked on Posts At Eventide. Simply email me the info.

• Posted: 15 August 2009 06:31 PM #5

This is a reminder to send along the links to your blogs. There are a number of active Apple watchers using blogs for article-length commentary. While that kind of content doesn’t work effectively in a forum environment, it does expand on the content about Apple and its finances available on the Web and providing access to these sources via of link references on our blogs also expands the reach of the content available for discussion in the AFB.