stuck article count

Posted: 08 August 2009 09:53 AM

I must admit that I’m not here nearly as often as I used to be.  Still, I do find time to post about once every other month or so; more if the need arises, e.g. for tech support.  Nevertheless, although I’ve posted quite a bit these last couple of weeks, my post count seems stuck at 355 and has been for a while now.  What’s up with that?

Posted: 08 August 2009 12:00 PM #1

This being your 356th post!

wink

Signature

Mac switchers see my profile for switching help…

Posted: 08 August 2009 03:04 PM #2

Well I’ll be darned!  It’s still quite wrong, but at least it’s unstuck.

Posted: 11 August 2009 02:00 AM #3

MacTad - 08 August 2009 12:53 PM

I must admit that I’m not here nearly as often as I used to be.  Still, I do find time to post about once every other month or so; more if the need arises, e.g. for tech support.  Nevertheless, although I’ve posted quite a bit these last couple of weeks, my post count seems stuck at 355 and has been for a while now.  What’s up with that?

The news comments no longer count as posts in the forum system, that could be it…

Posted: 17 August 2009 03:14 PM #4

MaxW - 11 August 2009 05:00 AM
    MacTad - 08 August 2009 12:53 PM

The news comments no longer count as posts in the forum system, that could be it…

Naah, I’ve posted in the forums as well.  In fact, when I post, it’s almost always in the forums as opposed to the news comments. There are posts that it didn’t pick up for some reason.