My Band Project - The Atomic Love Bombs

Posted: 09 August 2009 03:34 AM

There are two things of which I am most proud. The first is The Mac Observer and the awesome community of people who have made it their home.  No pandering there—being part of this site has been nothing short of an amazing experience.

The second thing would be my band, The Atomic Love Bombs. I say “my band,” but it’s really “the band of which I am a member.”  Joe Mitch leads us, and I play with four other guys with whom it is a privilege to be on stage or in the studio!

(#3 in this unofficial list is playing in The Macworld All Stars, but that’s for another post!)

In any event, The Atomic Love Bombs released our first album, Let It Burn, a couple of weeks ago. We’re on iTunes and Amazon, and you can order the physical CD from our site.

We play original, psychedelic garageband pop. If you like that sort of thing, you’ll dig our album. smile

I’d love to hear any feedback you might have here, or in the forums on our band site.  Note, BTW, that you can preview six of the songs in their entirety on our site, including the 10 minute track (“Butterflies”) you can’t buy as a single on iTunes.

In any event, I wanted to tell you folks who have been so instrumental in the development and growth of that bigger part of my life, TMO.

Signature

Editor - The Mac Observer

Favorite (but less relevant than it used to be) Quote: Microsoft’s tyranny lies not in its success, but in the way it achieved and maintains that success.