Forum Consolidation

Posted: 21 August 2009 04:20 PM

Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed, we’ve changed things up around here.

iPodObserver Forums have merged back into The Mac Observer forums.  I hope you enjoy sharing tips on the new iPod & iPhone forum, and I’m always looking out for cool new apps.

All support topics have moved to the new Mac Geek Gab Squad Support forum.  Now you have a one goto location for all your troubleshooting needs.  Don’t be too intimidated by the Geek Gang which will indubitably be hanging around swapping tech tales and tips.

The TMO Lab forums including GarageBand, Digital Imaging, Webdesign, and Coder’s Corner have been consolidated into the Design & Create forum.  I’m excited to read about what people are making.

The Rant Room & The Chain Gang have been rolled into the TMO Lounge.  Let’s all promise to play nice, and keep the political debates in the World News forum.  wink

To Mac Gamers and Educators, you’ll find your topics have moved to 1 Infinite Loop - The Mac Room along with the rest of the general discussion.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums.  smile  ~Stephen

[ Edited: 01 September 2009 02:58 PM by Stephen Swift ]