OT: C at $5.32 in premarket.

• Posted: 28 August 2009 06:27 AM

Wow! C at $5.32 with 243,000 shares traded in premarket.

Signature

Hocus pokus, hope it don’t poke us in the eye.

• Posted: 28 August 2009 08:15 AM #1

The C LEAPS have been very good for me.

Thanks Eric.

Posted: 28 August 2009 10:42 AM #2

AIG is at it again. Up 14 1/2 %.  :drool:

:apple:

• Posted: 28 August 2009 10:56 AM #3

Douglas Stanton - 28 August 2009 09:27 AM

Wow! C at $5.32 with 243,000 shares traded in premarket.

You misread the volume: 24.3 million shares in premarket. Right now close to 300 million traded 20 minutes aftr the market opened. Yesterday 1.3 billion shares traded. I would expect a similar volume today, but profit taking and end of week, end of month, make it hard to guess closing price. But I’ll guess 5.49 anyway. smile

Posted: 28 August 2009 11:40 AM #4

While recent speculators are happy with their C holdings, your sincerely needs many multiples before breaking even :-x.  My worse investment so far.  Luckily represents only 0.5% of total stock portfolio.  That is, can easily recover by 0.5% increase in AAPL share price LOL.

Signature

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.  - Steve Jobs

Posted: 01 September 2009 10:56 AM #5

danthemason - 28 August 2009 11:15 AM

The C LEAPS have been very good for me.

Thanks Eric.

I was not really around and missed this: thank josesensei. He hit me on Skype back in early March asking about peeling some money out of AAPL and pouring it into C. Discussing it with me, where I shared the gospel of cyclical sector trading and sector diversification, it dawned on me that C, like BAC couldn’t be allowed to fail either and so it was like free money.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.