TWINS WIN!

Posted: 06 October 2009 10:48 PM

6 to 5 in 12

Signature

Striving to exceed the needs of the future.

Posted: 06 October 2009 10:56 PM #1

Congrats to the Twins fans.  That was a heck of a baseball game. Definitely memorable.

I’m jumping the bankwagon from SF. Please take down the Yankees. We’d like Joe Nathan back as well please.

May AAPL pass 202.96 before the Twins take the next series.

M

Signature

Mully

• Posted: 06 October 2009 11:03 PM #2

Tough game to watch as a Twins fan.  They looked tighter than they’ve been in a month.  They’ll be loose for the Yankees though and every once in a while we get to Sabathia so…, we’ll see ya tomorrow.  smile

Signature

I don’t mind being wrong…,I just hate being wrong so FAST!

• Posted: 07 October 2009 01:11 AM #3

Now off to New York without a day’s rest to visit the Yankees who won 103 games in the regular season.

Posted: 07 October 2009 11:32 AM #4

DawnTreader - 07 October 2009 04:11 AM

Now off to New York without a day’s rest to visit the Yankees who won 103 games in the regular season.

...and who have already beaten the Twins 7 times this year.  Good luck!

Seems like good things always happen to the Twins.

(Cubs fan)

Posted: 07 October 2009 11:36 AM #5

Looking forward to a Freeway Series: Dodgers - Angels.  MLB would probably prefer a Dodgers - Yankees though.

Signature

“Once we roared like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security! The solution for America’s problem is not in terms of big government, but it is in big men over whom nobody stands in control but God.”  ?Norman Vincent Peale

• Posted: 07 October 2009 04:21 PM #6

mbmullin - 07 October 2009 01:56 AM

Congrats to the Twins fans.  That was a heck of a baseball game. Definitely memorable.

I’m jumping the bankwagon from SF. Please take down the Yankees. We’d like Joe Nathan back as well please.

May AAPL pass 202.96 before the Twins take the next series.

M

As a long suffering (yes we’re inheriting that label from the Red Sox since only the Cubs have gone longer between World Series victories) SF Giants fan I too am now jumping on the Twins bandwagon.  May as well because there is absolutely no way I’m pulling for the Ducking Fodgers, the Donkies, Cards, Yanks, or Angels!!  grin 

BTW, I’d just like to ask Brian Sabean how that Nathan for Pierzynski deal is workin’ out for him.  Because as Giants fan, it makes me want to spit. mad 

<deep breaths>  Sorry.  Fall of 2002 was a very dark time for me and I’m still not over it.  Every Oct an anger and darkness stirs in me to this day. 

If it’s a Dodgers-Yankees or a Dodger-Angels World Series I’m rooting for the Air Force!!
    wink

Phil