I cannot stand CRAMER

Posted: 20 October 2009 07:13 PM

I listen to the guy because he does move markets short term but man do I hate this clown.  Yesterday no mention of aapl other than to say “iphone sales were weak and the stock goes up.”  What planet does this guy think we live on.  He completely misses a call and won’t own up to it.  Now tonight he opens the show with an apple suit on eating an apple saying how the toughest thing to do is buy a stock after a big move.  he’s all about aapl and his new 300 price target and how he’s the only one who gets the story.  There’s no real need for a discussion on this guy I just can’t stand him and had to vent.  He is such a tool bag and his 15 minutes of fame have to be coming to a close one can only hope!

Signature

NOBAMA / Carter 2012 - “Yes we can - we just figured out a way - it’s called the American deem”

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:32 PM #1

I dunno about you guys, but I use the status bar in Safari to check where a link will send me. If it might take me to anything on “thestreet.com”, I wont click no matter how interesting the story seems.

I will not help Jim Cramer make money. He ruined the “Iron Man” movie for me too. I always skip the part where he appears.

Jose

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:52 PM #2

I think Cramer has a point about, it just that he loses credibility when he says Apple will disappoint without any good evidence.  When you are on TV and millions watch you, better be careful about what you say.  This is not AFB where you can be wrong about prices and no one will care.

In his defense WS is irrational.  I can recall in Jan 08 when Apple reported stellar and record revenue.  Here is the press release.
    ?We?re thrilled to report our best quarter ever, with the highest revenue and earnings in Apple?s history,? said Steve Jobs, Apple?s CEO. ?We have an incredibly strong new product pipeline for 2008, starting with MacBook Air, Mac Pro and iTunes Movie Rentals in the first two weeks.?

They gave guidance that was conservative.  Same thing this time.  And yet the stock in Jan 08 went from Friday close of 161 to a low of 126 in AH following that press release.

Cramer was hoping something similar would happen, since that is what happened with RIMM two weeks ago.

Luckily it did not.  Now we wait for 300. :-D   We were 100 points lower a few months ago, we can easily go to 300 in 12 months.  The economy will dictate that and the market so nothing is guaranteed.

• Posted: 20 October 2009 11:48 PM #3

runedge - 20 October 2009 10:13 PM

I listen to the guy because he does move markets short term but man do I hate this clown.  Yesterday no mention of aapl other than to say “iphone sales were weak and the stock goes up.”  What planet does this guy think we live on.  He completely misses a call and won’t own up to it.  Now tonight he opens the show with an apple suit on eating an apple saying how the toughest thing to do is buy a stock after a big move.  he’s all about aapl and his new 300 price target and how he’s the only one who gets the story.  There’s no real need for a discussion on this guy I just can’t stand him and had to vent.  He is such a tool bag and his 15 minutes of fame have to be coming to a close one can only hope!

Yeah, Jimmy really screwed up his Apple call and pretends no one noticed.  But I like his $300 price target and so let’s make him OUR tool as long as he’s useful.  Your rant was entertaining far more than the best of Mad Money.

• Posted: 21 October 2009 12:01 AM #4

He’s bald, he uses props?Cramer’s the Gallagher of Wall Street. Just don’t sit too close, or risk getting watermelon all over you.

Posted: 21 October 2009 12:26 AM #5

He actually has a 390 price target but he says he’ll call it 300 because people won’t believe him.  Let’s hope he’s only half wrong - 300 would be nice for sure.  As Jerry would say about Newman, “I loathe him!”

Signature

NOBAMA / Carter 2012 - “Yes we can - we just figured out a way - it’s called the American deem”