HELP!!  Looking for a working webcast of the Q4 conference call

• Posted: 30 October 2009 12:10 PM

I have been overseas without a good web connection and missed the Q4 CC. Do any AFBers know of a webcast site that still works for this?  When I click on the one that the Apple website offers, nothing happens.  I appreciate any help you can give me here.

[ Edited: 30 October 2009 03:17 PM by DawnTreader ]      
  • Posted: 30 October 2009 12:22 PM #1

Hannibal - 30 October 2009 03:10 PM

I have been overseas without a good web connection and missed the Q4 CC. Do any AFBers know of a webcast site that still works for this?  When I click on the one that the Apple website offers, nothing happens.  I appreciate any help you can give me here.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq409/

This link works - but might need the latest quicktime if you don’t have it. If you click on the Listen Now button it should open the stream in Quicktime as a stand-alone window.

Signature

Posted: 30 October 2009 01:57 PM #2

Hannibal - 30 October 2009 03:10 PM

It’s available as a podcast on iTunes.

• Posted: 30 October 2009 02:57 PM #3

Thanks, rattyuk and Boom.

The podcast worked and am also loading the latest version of QuickTime so should have no future issues there.