The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time re-released OS X

Posted: 10 November 2009 11:30 AM

I’m a point & click adventure game fan. I just can’t play action games for the life of me. I don’t like the adrenaline rush or the way playing them makes me feel. But adventure games, I really love.

One of the best point & click adventure games I’ve ever played, along with Myst and Riven, is The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time.

It was a very rich game with a long gameplay and scenario. The original game was on 4 CDs. Not an action game, by any means.

Anyway, it’s being re-released for Mac OS X! At a very decent price on top of that. I’m very happy because recently I gave away all my adventure games I had, they were for OS 9/Classic and while there are a few adventure game titles out there, they don’t bring as much pleasure as some of those older games I had.

For anyone interested, check it out here: The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time.

However, it will need Rosetta to run under Snow Leopard. As soon as I can, I’m buying this one.  smile

Signature

Early 2009 24” iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 640 GB hard drive, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4850, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7
    Canon EOS 50D, EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro