I watch BAC, C, F, GE to decide on AAPL

• Posted: 01 February 2010 01:57 PM

I have on my computer trading screen BAC, C, F, GE, AMD,  JPM, GS, and GE and of course the DJII to help decide whether AAPL is a BUY or not; whether the world is reasonably calm; often to help confirm that what I’m seeing in techland and AAPL stock is somehow temporarily disconnected from the rest of the Market due to manipulation, that sort of thing. I also read this TMO Forum ALWAYS before purchasing to get an updated perspective.

Question: What STOCKS do you watch on your screen specifically to help you evaluate whether to invest in AAPL. (I bought 14 regular shares AMZN at 115.47 and 25 regular shares AAPL at 194.05 today).

(PS: I do not trade options, I’m buy and sell regular shares only ...)

[ Edited: 01 February 2010 02:00 PM by Douglas Stanton ]

Signature

Hocus pokus, hope it don’t poke us in the eye.

Posted: 01 February 2010 04:13 PM #1

Douglas Stanton - 01 February 2010 05:57 PM

I have on my computer trading screen BAC, C, F, GE, AMD,  JPM, GS, and GE and of course the DJII to help decide whether AAPL is a BUY or not; whether the world is reasonably calm; often to help confirm that what I’m seeing in techland and AAPL stock is somehow temporarily disconnected from the rest of the Market due to manipulation, that sort of thing. I also read this TMO Forum ALWAYS before purchasing to get an updated perspective.

Question: What STOCKS do you watch on your screen specifically to help you evaluate whether to invest in AAPL. (I bought 14 regular shares AMZN at 115.47 and 25 regular shares AAPL at 194.05 today).

(PS: I do not trade options, I’m buy and sell regular shares only ...)

Today I’ve been writing purchase agreement contracts and talking with RE people. However, Minutes ago I purchased BAC common at $15.22.

Full candlesticks charts I have BACPRH, BAC, C, F, AAPL, BKX, SPY, .DJI, .SPX, VALE, RAD, NYX, and GS. My watch lists are larger and are centered on sector leaders.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.