What Else Will My iPad Do?

• Posted: 05 February 2010 01:58 PM

I have seen allot of posts that are hinting at where people are envisioning doing on their iPad besides the normal uses apple is marketing I figured it was something worth starting a topic on. Some ideas I have already heard center allot around utilizing the iPad and OS X server utilities and remote desktop anybody have any other uses or thoughts?

Signature

http://www.theothermacblog.com

Apple In Education, Apple Finance, Apple News

Posted: 11 February 2010 10:36 PM #1

From the composer Eric Whitacre (@ericwhitacre):

Hmm… Can you imagine sheet music on the iPad? An entire band/choir/orchestra - all networked to the conductor. Hmm…

Signature

Laurie Fleming - the singing geek

@LaurieFleming

• Posted: 12 February 2010 04:56 PM #2

Laurie Fleming - 12 February 2010 02:36 AM

From the composer Eric Whitacre (@ericwhitacre):

Hmm… Can you imagine sheet music on the iPad? An entire band/choir/orchestra - all networked to the conductor. Hmm…

Wow. That’s a cool idea.

I hope the iPad automatically serves up digital editions of the magazines I subscribe to. I wouldn’t mind paying if the content available that way is not available for free on a web page.

Signature

Less is More (more or less).

Posted: 09 May 2010 01:43 AM #3

I forget which, but hasn’t a car manufacturer already planned to include iPads with every purchase of a certain new vehicle?

I could see a 3G iPad car mount being super popular.  Imagine using that as an ultimate GPS station. :drool: