Apple II Games eBay Auction (New Auctions - 5-19-2010)

• Posted: 12 April 2010 08:27 PM

So, I’m going to update my little thread here with a more general link, my seller filter:

eBay Seller Link

Current Item List:

Ultima Trilogy - Origin - Apple II - COMPLETE

[ Edited: 05 September 2010 12:31 AM by ZenicReverie ]      
  • Posted: 12 April 2010 08:28 PM #1

Game List:

Sold

[ Edited: 22 April 2010 05:01 AM by ZenicReverie ]      
  • Posted: 14 April 2010 02:30 AM #2

Oh, maybe I should have researched these games a little more and posted them separately. Apparently I have a rare copy of Ultima 1 by California Pacific Computers in there, didn’t even know it was that rare.

This site estimates a good condition copy going for $350.00 by itself. Oh well, live and learn. Research old stuff before selling it, and don’t do things out of laziness like throwing things into a lot just because they’re alike.

• Posted: 19 April 2010 08:50 PM #3

For those interested I’ve found more things of my dad’s that I’m going to put up individually over the next couple of days. I suppose if they don’t sell in an auction, I’ll put them on craigslist, then into the trash if there’s still no interest. Not really sure what’s rare and what’s not, but some interesting finds from my perspective is a sealed Elite for IMB compatible DOS 2.0 and a sealed Tales of the Unknown: The Bard’s Tale for Apple II. There are a few more sealed games including Sargon III and Dark Castle, both for the Macintosh.

I figured this was better than a new topic because there doesn’t seem to be much interest in this.

Posted: 19 April 2010 10:50 PM #4

Trust me, I’m really interested. But I don’t have the kit to play them on. )-8

M.U.L.E.!

Signature

Laurie Fleming - the singing geek

@LaurieFleming

• Posted: 22 April 2010 05:01 AM #5

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I’ve added more auctions for new individual items, a list will be in the first post with a link to my seller items. I’m going to be adding more tomorrow as well.

• Posted: 28 April 2010 04:33 PM #6

Is Sargon III for the Mac just not that sought after of an item? I thought it’d be more popular. Ah well, still 11 hours left to go, maybe people are just sitting by waiting because they don’t want to show their hand on the bids.

• Posted: 30 April 2010 03:29 PM #7

Thank you to everyone who bid. These auctions are over for now. I’ll be setting up a couple of items, 2 copies of Life and Death (1 sealed, 1 looks complete but I don’t know all the items included) and the box and instructions for Batter Up! for the Apple II. Probably going to go up on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Posted: 20 May 2010 02:36 AM #8

Hey everyone,

I’ve put up more items tonight. I’ll be putting some pricier items (similar items did really well) up over the weekend for an extended 10 day auction (Ultima 1 complete, Ultima Trilogy complete, Times of Lore complete). It sounds like my dad is nearing the end of the items he wants to get rid of at the moment. Some of those include some non-game media like spreadsheets and word processors as well as some hardware. Does anyone know if that sort of thing is worth listing? I’m really not sure about them, so I’ll list one or two and see how they do. I’ll make another write up once I’ve seen the items and can describe them. For now I’ll update the first post with the current list of items.

Sorry about the delay, other life things became more important.

• Posted: 22 May 2010 01:51 PM #9

Alright, I’ve listed the three games I mentioned before:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637474361&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ultima 1 - The game is complete and includes the 5 coins plus the bag they originally came in. Also included are the 4 maps, player reference guide, manual, disk, registration card, and advertisement. Everything is in near mint condition except for the box, which is in very good condition with some minor bowing around the sides and the top is bent inward, which has caused some creasing in the corners.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637477887&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ultima Trilogy - The game is complete and includes the box, manual, reference guide, quickstart instructions, advertisement, registration card, disks, and maps. Everything is in near mint condition with the box having some slight bowing around the sides.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637479443&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Times of Lore - Times of Lore by Origin for the Apple II. The game is complete and includes the box, manual, reference guide, quest for clues ad, Origin ad, registration card, disk, and map. Everything is in near mint condition with the box having some slight bowing around the sides.

• Posted: 28 May 2010 10:45 AM #10

More items added to the first post.

The Origin games are still up for 4 more days, but all previous auctions have ended.

Some items coming up next week will include some hardware such as a Z-80 Plus (whatever that is), and an Apple Modem, both sealed. I’m sure there are more hardware items as well, I just need to get around to taking pictures of them. Also, more non-game media such as Apple Link for IIGS and Macintosh.

• Posted: 05 September 2010 12:34 AM #11

Only one more item from my dad’s stuff that is Apple related (added to the first post: Ultima Trilogy Apple II). He mentioned some other things that he might want to get rid of, but I think I’m done with eBay as a means to sell them since they charge a lot of fees.