Ch ch ch changes…

• Posted: 13 August 2010 04:43 PM

Wow the elves have been busy…

Would be nice to have a link to the forum top once you get into a thread however…

Signature

Posted: 13 August 2010 04:54 PM #1

Yikes! Half of each page is now dedicated to the user info and their join history? Seems like this new format is going to need some major tweaking.
    Im slightly allergic to change. Hachooooo!

Posted: 13 August 2010 05:03 PM #2

Ah, sorry about that guys!  This is something I’ve been working on, but it’s not ready for the live site yet (and wasn’t suppose to be set as the default theme).

If you can’t get the original theme back, try this URL:

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo?ACT=28&board_id=1&theme=TMO_Default

• Posted: 13 August 2010 05:05 PM #3

Stephen Swift - 13 August 2010 08:03 PM

Ah, sorry about that guys!  This is something I’ve been working on, but it’s not ready for the live site yet (and wasn’t suppose to be set as the default theme).

If you can’t get the original theme back, try this URL:

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo?ACT=28&board_id=1&theme=TMO_Default

Cheers Stephen. Was interesting. You defaulted to the PHOTO rather than the Avatar, which was scary. But now the upload photo stuff is broken so I cannot change the cartoon of me.

Signature

Posted: 13 August 2010 05:16 PM #4

artman1033 - 13 August 2010 08:11 PM

for me, it would be nice to click on the LAST link in a post, rather than the first…..

The last read post/first unread post (I assume you mean) would be a very welcome feature.

Posted: 13 August 2010 05:16 PM #5

artman1033 - 13 August 2010 08:11 PM

for me, it would be nice to click on the LAST link in a post, rather than the first…..

Do you know that the “Posted: X minutes ago” link takes you to the last post in the thread?  Or am I missing your point?

• Posted: 13 August 2010 05:27 PM #6

Actually Stephen.

Shutting the site down on Friday afternoon when the WEEKLY OE is happening was really really really not a good idea.

Just saying. If you want to make changes that is fine but a heads up would be even better.

[ Edited: 13 August 2010 05:34 PM by John Molloy ]

Signature

• Posted: 14 August 2010 04:37 AM #7

The ability to do a thing does not make it a good thing. Was there a reason, a goal or was this just a homework assignment gone bad?