Favorite iPad Apps

• Posted: 26 August 2010 01:34 AM #16

zisel77 - 26 August 2010 03:36 AM

I?m completely biased, but my own app is my favorite, though not yet optimized for the iPad.  (free test sample available via Private Message, no purchase required) e.g.“Top 10 Best Free iPad Apps” from iFunia ipad column.

Normally I’d zap this post for spam but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now…

Let’s see if you’re back posting tomorrow. Welcome to the AFB.

Posted: 26 August 2010 01:58 PM #17

Is there a video app that allows zoom while shooting video? fifteen minutes ago I noticed a drunk squirrel in my back yard and that was funny enough to video with my iPhone but I wasn’t able to zoom. And that was too bad as well other wise I’d have an even better drunk squirrel video.

Drunk Squirrel Video.

Also, is there a camera App that does a little better in the dark? Last night I had to get within 15 feet of this buck in order to take a photo and even then the photo isn’t so good.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

Posted: 26 August 2010 02:15 PM #18

Eric Landstrom - 26 August 2010 04:58 PM

Is there a video app that allows zoom while shooting video? fifteen minutes ago I noticed a drunk squirrel in my back yard and that was funny enough to video with my iPhone but I wasn’t able to zoom. And that was too bad as well other wise I’d have an even better drunk squirrel video.

Drunk Squirrel Video.

Also, is there a camera App that does a little better in the dark? Last night I had to get within 15 feet of this buck in order to take a photo and even then the photo isn’t so good.

You could fix the photo in photogene as far as zoom I use Camera zoom and they have a video zoom in app purchase, but I’m still on a 3G so can’t really say much about the quality.  The zoom on camera zoom is digital so all it really does is reframe the picture but at .99 it might be worth trying.