Louis Navellier - Will This Invisible Tech Revolution Turn Wall Street Upside Down Again?

• Posted: 27 September 2010 07:46 PM

Does anyone here subscribe to his newsletter?  Is it AAPL?

Got this email today ...

This One Little Stock Could Make You 50% Richer in Six Months

Please add it to your holdings before it declares earnings October 20th. 

Here?s why:

* The global slowdown has forced all companies to get lean and mean?trading workers for technology?and cloud computing offers one of the best ways a company can cut costs and improve productivity.

* In fact, according to Information Week, spending on cloud computing will absorb 40% of corporate IT budgets this year, jumping to 70% in the next three years.

* The market research firm IDC concurs that spending on cloud computing?which was $16.5 billion in 2009?will increase 27% annually for the next four years?that?s four times greater than the overall technology market.

As the market leader, our top-rated company will grab the lion?s share of profits and should breakout again when this quarter?s earnings numbers roll in.

As you?ll see, last quarter?s 48% sales growth, 128% earnings growth, and 12 month 116% profits are just a sneak preview of what?s headed your way.

Most investors will miss this locked-in profit opportunity. But you won?t when you join me here at Blue Chip Growth.

Thanks.

Posted: 27 September 2010 08:04 PM #1

All I would say is there is plenty of time to witness the growth of the cloud.  I use to sit in meetings when our young engineers talked about the cloud 20 yrs ago. The cloud is the area of the Internet beyond your control.  The cloud is not new, it just works better.  As far as Apple and the cloud they seem to have a very measured approach.  They are definitely not a leader, but they have found the ability to monitize all their cloud efforts.  IMO as the network bandwidth improves, the cloud as a storage medium becomes much more viable so I watch the average connection speeds as an indicator of the future.  Network build out wether fixed or mobile will tell you what is possible.  Places like Africa with no fixed infrasructure will rely on mobile for all connectivity, but if you look at place like Japan & Korea where 20 Mbps is common and the types of services available you can guess where the internet is moving.

Posted: 28 September 2010 04:40 AM #2

I decline to comment on newsletters…maybe I’m just biased.  But no, the mystery stock is not AAPL based on those teaser metrics.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 28 September 2010 05:48 AM #3

That stock more than probably is FFIV (F5 Networks)

• Posted: 28 September 2010 06:15 AM #4

My Dad subscribes to the newsletter.  Navellier’s a complete joker, although at least he has been banging on about AAPL for the past couple of years and my Dad has capitalised on it handsomely…

I’ll find out which company it was and report back (unless someone beats me to it).

Posted: 28 September 2010 04:13 PM #5

VMware.  Ticker VMW.  Weekly chart.

Signature

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.  - Steve Jobs