200,000 AFB Forum Posts!

• Posted: 01 October 2010 11:54 PM

I had been watching the number of recorded posts in the AFB climb closer to 200,000 posts over the past week. When I checked late this afternoon I saw the counter hanging at 199,999 posts and thought about making the next post this topic. But I let it pass without immediate mention as a tribute to all those who have contributed to the forum’s success.

While the number of posts has moved over 200,000, the number of page views long ago moved will into the millions. Thank you to all of our active members for making the Apple Finance Board the best AAPL-related discussion board on the Web.

There’s a countless number of small investors who have benefitted from the information provided by our members over the years. Thank you all for your participation and involvement in this community.

Posted: 02 October 2010 12:17 PM #1

Hear Hear!!

Posted: 02 October 2010 01:24 PM #2

I think half of the posts are from you and Tommo.  tongue laugh

Signature

“Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”
    - Jimi Hendrix

• Posted: 02 October 2010 01:57 PM #3

DT, I started reading this forum back in the old days when mostly it consisted of you writing about Apple reaching another daily high. I always check every day to see if there are any posts by you which is automatic reading for me. Your posts have given me the confidence to stay long from when Apple was $15. Thanks so much!!
    Bob

• Posted: 02 October 2010 06:00 PM #4

galleybob - 02 October 2010 04:57 PM

DT, I started reading this forum back in the old days when mostly it consisted of you writing about Apple reaching another daily high. I always check every day to see if there are any posts by you which is automatic reading for me. Your posts have given me the confidence to stay long from when Apple was $15. Thanks so much!!
    Bob

Thanks for the compliment!  grin

So you remember those days!  LOL

It’s good to have you comment. I urge you to do so more often.  grin

Posted: 03 October 2010 10:32 AM #5

I just recently started reading/posting here again.
    It’s one of the places that stayed friendly and is not over populated by the masses in my opinion.

Signature

Those signatures are great.

• Posted: 04 October 2010 12:48 PM #6

Brian White the analyst for Ticonderoga that just began coverage of Apple with a $430 target forecast 7 million iPad units sold for the 4th quarter.  Hope he proves to be the smartest guy in town in two weeks.  Is there any way?