ADBE

• Posted: 01 November 2010 11:59 PM #16

FlipFriddle - 01 November 2010 05:29 PM

As for the stock treading water, it seems reflective very well of the company treading water as well. Nothing new, just plugging along.

An excellent description of Adobe’s performance.  grin

I don’t see much that will raise the share in the near future. That’s why the prospects of a suitor becomes attractive.

Posted: 02 November 2010 12:47 AM #17

DawnTreader - 02 November 2010 02:59 AM

As for the stock treading water, it seems reflective very well of the company treading water as well. Nothing new, just plugging along.

I don’t see much that will raise the share in the near future. That’s why the prospects of a suitor becomes attractive.

They would still want 20 bil, which is way to much.

Signature

Adversity does not just build character, it reveals it.

• Posted: 02 November 2010 12:30 PM #18

mbeauch - 02 November 2010 03:47 AM
    DawnTreader - 02 November 2010 02:59 AM

They would still want 20 bil, which is way to much.

Flash alone or the CS series alone can not propel the share price much higher. This is why I think a suitor might be the best option to increase shareholder value.

• Posted: 02 November 2010 02:29 PM #19

Probably right. I don’t see future CS releases being “revolutionary” as much as “evolutionary” with out some more competition to push them along.

Signature

Less is More (more or less).

• Posted: 12 November 2010 03:15 AM #20

(What follows is 2nd hand, but from a reliable source)

Today on Martha Stewart’s TV show she showed off her new iPad App.  It is a “magazine” and uses the Adobe tools used by other some other magazines.  An Adobe employee was present during a demo.

At some point Martha asked the Adobe guy, “how much does an iPad cost?”  Instead of answering, he stated that tablets were available from several manufacturers.

I suppose that after the demo he ran to the Green Room to wash his hands.