Andy Zaky’s positive 2011 outlook on equities

Posted: 05 November 2010 01:31 PM #16

incorrigible - 05 November 2010 12:36 PM

Please confine political rants to the “Political Rants” thread where they can be easily ignored by those who don’t give a shit abount anyone’s political opinions. 

Thank you. smile

Please go jump in a lake.

Thank you. smile

Signature

We filed for over 200 patents for all the inventions in iPhone and we intend to protect them. — Steve Jobs, 2007

Posted: 05 November 2010 01:40 PM #17

JDSoCal - 05 November 2010 04:31 PM
    incorrigible - 05 November 2010 12:36 PM

Please confine political rants to the “Political Rants” thread where they can be easily ignored by those who don’t give a shit abount anyone’s political opinions. 

Thank you. smile

Please go jump in a lake.

Thank you. smile

Time out. Please. throw your suckers on the ground, but please don’t let it go any farther. JD’s post is in the wrong thread and Incorrigibles response was unnecessary, can we leave it at that. :innocent:

Signature

Adversity does not just build character, it reveals it.

Posted: 05 November 2010 02:40 PM #18

mbeauch - 05 November 2010 04:40 PM

Time out. Please. throw your suckers on the ground, but please don’t let it go any farther. JD’s post is in the wrong thread and Incorrigibles response was unnecessary, can we leave it at that. :innocent:

Look, Tan and are we’re merrily philosophizing and Incorrigibles came in and dive-bombed the thread, contributing nothing other than a troll. I realize there are political threads, but sometimes threads drift off-topic a bit. Frankly, I think Tan and I carried our weight WRT the main topic, i.e., the technical analysis of chicken entrails as market indicators. If it really hurts Incorrigibles’ eyes that much to view the occasional off-topic post, perhaps he should hire someone to pre-read his Web browsing.

And if Incorrigibles really is a serious investor, he should give a shit about politics, because who is running things in DC has a huge impact on the economy and the markets, as does the political environment of any market (e.g., would you invest in Venezuela?).

And to be honest, knowing someone’s politics helps me gauge his credibility vis-a-vis business and investing.

BTW, as I just mentioned in another thread, CNBC just had an analyst on discussing the ramifications of the GOP Hose takeover for nat gas prices. Politics can be very relevant to investing discussions.

[ Edited: 05 November 2010 02:51 PM by JDSoCal ]

Signature

We filed for over 200 patents for all the inventions in iPhone and we intend to protect them. — Steve Jobs, 2007