Tapatalk enabled for The Mac Observer ???

• Posted: 15 November 2010 05:31 PM

Is there any posibility of enabling Tapatalk Forum App on the Mac Observer? For those unfamiliar with Tapatalk Forum, it is a awesome app available for the iphone only at this time.

It makes reading mutiple blog subscriptions all within the touch of a finger. You subscribe to various forums. then you log in with tapatalk. You can view, post replies and much much more.

It makes reading the forum and replying a breeze with an iphone on the go.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

This sure would be a nice feature. I’ve been using Tapatalk for a while and love it.

Best Regards.
    Mike

[ Edited: 20 November 2010 04:33 PM by Spanishcop ]      
  • Posted: 20 November 2010 04:37 PM #1

I know a lot of you visit tipb forum. I know this program works with them, as I use it quite often there. Incase anyone wanted to see the simplicity of it. The app I think is $2.99 which I forgot to mention above. But sure makes life easy on the go.

Best Regards.

• Posted: 11 May 2011 05:23 PM #2

Tapatalk compatibility would be great. I have become quite a fan of the app for the other forums I frequent.

—Harry

Signature

Harry Mueller
    Durham NH

Posted: 12 October 2011 01:04 PM #3

There isn’t an ETA at the moment, but we are looking into Tapatalk. The issue is that they currently don’t have built-in support for our forum software, so we’d have to custom write the integration using their APIs. So, it’s possible, but would take a bit more time from a development standpoint.

• Posted: 17 December 2011 01:47 AM #4

I know this program work fine.