Discounted iPads

• Posted: 16 November 2010 07:32 AM

Just read that iPads will (or are) available at Sam’s Club at a discount.  $12 off wifi and $20 off the 3G models.

What does this mean?  Does this say something about supply, demand or about clearing channels for the V2 iPad?

• Posted: 16 November 2010 11:30 AM #1

None of the above.  grin

• Posted: 16 November 2010 11:51 AM #2

ncgo4 - 16 November 2010 11:32 AM

Just read that iPads will (or are) available at Sam’s Club at a discount.  $12 off wifi and $20 off the 3G models.

What does this mean?  Does this say something about supply, demand or about clearing channels for the V2 iPad?

It means that Sam’s Club are selling the iPad… Probably using some of that annual fee to offset the cost.

Signature

Posted: 17 November 2010 02:12 AM #3

rattyuk - 16 November 2010 03:51 PM
    ncgo4 - 16 November 2010 11:32 AM

It means that Sam’s Club are selling the iPad… Probably using some of that annual fee to offset the cost.

I have a membership through Tammy’s work, I would not pay for it otherwise. I have not really bought that much from there. They will move a ton of ipods over the next few weeks though. My local retailer/oil changer/ Mcdonalds/ Hair Salon/ Pharmacy/ Nail Salon/ Tax service/ I know I am leaving something out, started selling the ipad. There is one problem, it is under glass, you can’t touch it. BBY has one out in the open for all to play with.

Signature

Adversity does not just build character, it reveals it.