Total Votes: 54
Yes, and I’m switching from AT&T
Yes, and this will be my first iPhone
Yes, but not until my AT&T contract runs out
No, I’m happy with my current iPhone
No, and the iPhone isn’t my thing
  • Posted: 26 January 2011 09:30 PM #16

Jeff Gamet - 12 January 2011 03:35 PM

Verizon will start selling a CDMA version of Apple’s iPhone at the beginning of February. Are you planning on buying one?

I am.  I am with Verizon and have been for about 16 years.  AT&T does not have the coverage county wide here that I need.

I switched to Mac 2 years ago, and have wanted one ever since.  So, I am looking forward to it.  Back then I bought and used my iPod Touch 2nd gen. for all my stuff.

Signature

My other hobby:  http://geokost.zenfolio.com/

Go Razorbacks!!! Love them HOGS, Wooo, Pig, Soooie!!!

• Posted: 27 January 2011 02:27 PM #17

I am not planning on changing in the foreseeable future. I have been quite satisfied with my AT&T service and I still have about a year and a half left on my iPhone 4 contract anyway.

If Verizon has a really compelling offer when my contract is up, it’s possible that I would consider it at some point. But I suspect the competition between the two iPhone carriers will cause future rates and features to remain relatively similar.

• Posted: 03 February 2011 08:17 PM #18

Up early this morning and got mine ordered.  Looking forward to it.

Signature

Posted: 03 February 2011 08:32 PM #19

Let me know what you think of it. I’m with AT&T and have the 3GS, and I’m due to for an upgrade in May. Been thinking of switching to Verizon, but contract ends in Sept. Had thought about selling my phone to pay off the ETF ($90), but want to hear pros/cons from actual users before making a switch. Thanks!

• Posted: 09 February 2011 09:15 AM #20

Received mine day before yesterday.  Activation went very smooth.  Transition from Droid and iPod Touch to the iPhone 4 is very good.

I like it without all the VZ bloatware.  smile

Apps transfered over, but I clicked on setting it up as a new device instead of restore, but adding the necessary info on some of the apps was not a big deal.

I give it an A+.

George.

Signature

Posted: 09 February 2011 10:15 AM #21

GeoKost - 09 February 2011 01:15 PM

Received mine day before yesterday.  Activation went very smooth.  Transition from Droid and iPod Touch to the iPhone 4 is very good.

I like it without all the VZ bloatware.  smile

Apps transfered over, but I clicked on setting it up as a new device instead of restore, but adding the necessary info on some of the apps was not a big deal.

I give it an A+.

George.

Great, cont to give us updates. I’m curious how the sound quality and coverage range is. Are u planning on getting an Otter Box for it?

• Posted: 05 May 2011 06:54 PM #22

Is it better to buy one now or wait less than 6 months for the iphone 5?  I seriously want a new phone but an iphone 4 is like a year old already!

Posted: 05 May 2011 11:28 PM #23

Well, we are about to hit our upgrade date this month, but want to wait for the iPhone 5 to come out before I upgrade and sign another 2 year contract. I have the 3gs and planning on getting my wife one, too, for now. I’m looking at getting a cheap 3gs online somewhere, then, when it comes time, look at getting the i5 after it comes out. That’s the plan, Stan smile

• Posted: 25 May 2011 08:26 PM #24

i use to have ATT and switched because of the horrible service and i now have verizon which i love!  Who cares about 4g unless you live in the city which most people do not so 3G is just fine!