Super-cycle on the way leaves no economy behind

• Posted: 23 January 2011 11:40 PM

I don’t think that I have started a topic here before.  It is possible I have and don’t remember

I just read this article on Bloomberg.  It has positive implications for Apple and for the world economy.  I thought it was worth a new topic

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-23/super-cycle-leaves-no-economy-behind-as-davos-shifts-to-growth-from-crisis.html

Posted: 23 January 2011 11:52 PM #1

I think it’s worthy of this:

Signature

The ends don’t justify the means…

• Posted: 24 January 2011 02:27 AM #2

Don’t mind the Mayor; he has had a few rough City Council meetings lately.

A super-cycle like this is possible.  It would even be likely, given all the recent vast technology advances, if the Davos attendees were not such crooks.  But they have really screwed things up royally.

I am less sanguine.

• Posted: 25 January 2011 10:38 PM #3

capablanca - 24 January 2011 06:27 AM

Don’t mind the Mayor; he has had a few rough City Council meetings lately.

A super-cycle like this is possible.  It would even be likely, given all the recent vast technology advances, if the Davos attendees were not such crooks.  But they have really screwed things up royally.

I am less sanguine.

Apple growth Asia

Optimism is stronger among analysts with particular expertise in Asia, according to the article and US economists quoted in the article

The connections and the positive implications seemed obvious to me.

I do not know the Mayor, but have definite thoughts of him due to his post,smile