AAPL Intraday Updates (Archive)

• Posted: 04 February 2011 07:44 PM #196

Tetrachloride - 04 February 2011 09:02 PM
    bilter2000 - 04 February 2011 08:06 PM

last hour of trading is upon us…  AAPL close at 346.55 grin

More evidence that Wall Street copies the AFB.

Naaa,  I was off by a nickel wink

Posted: 04 February 2011 08:04 PM #197

mbeauch - 04 February 2011 01:41 PM
    rutgersguy92 - 04 February 2011 12:16 PM
    mbeauch - 04 February 2011 11:04 AM

Does anyone else get the feeling that the market is going to pop real soon? It seems like a decent effort has been put in place to make 12k the new floor. Although Feb makes me nervous, this is “profit sharing season. I think the next leg up could be fast with all the new money flowing into the market.

Any bear out there want to chime in and tell me why I am misguided? (Seriously)

Your giddiness is shared by most of the media and talking heads, which is precisely the time to be most fearful of a drop (and the market usually obliges with a vicious one).

Next, come on bears, you can do better than this. tongue laugh I do find it strange you say this to me after all last week I was concerned over the market getting over extended.  rolleyes

Then please go long, chief, and put your money where your over-sized mouth is.

Posted: 04 February 2011 08:16 PM #198

rutgersguy92 - 05 February 2011 12:04 AM

Then please go long, chief, and put your money where your over-sized mouth is.

I have been long since August and I always put my money where my mouth is.  What is funny is that someone who puts themselves out there as being a “Rutgers” guy, you seem pretty pathetic. Make no mistake, I don’t like you either and I am not going to try. You must be like the rest who do not know how to put someone on ignore. You soooooooo smart.

Signature

Adversity does not just build character, it reveals it.