Is Apple abandoning annual product announcements?

• Posted: 16 May 2011 10:00 AM #61

FalKirk - 16 May 2011 10:27 AM

That’s fine for you, but I had my heart set on getting an iPhone 5 in June. I forwent the iPhone 4. I’ve been waiting all year. I’ve been a good boy. And now I might have to wait until September! It’s not fair, I tell you! It’s not fair!

We (my family) are also wishing to get the latest iPhone in the usual June timeframe since we have been so good and waited patiently. We’ve used our 3GS while the whole world, it seems, has gotten the iPhone4 with its antennae attention (antennae envy, I suppose).

I’m still hoping for the big surprise from WWDC, the iPhone4S or 5, available immediately!

• Posted: 16 May 2011 11:01 AM #62

qualitywte - 16 May 2011 01:00 PM

We (my family) are also wishing to get the latest iPhone in the usual June timeframe since we have been so good and waited patiently. We’ve used our 3GS while the whole world, it seems, has gotten the iPhone4 with its antennae attention (antennae envy, I suppose).

I’m still hoping for the big surprise from WWDC, the iPhone4S or 5, available immediately!

Antenna Envy! That made me laugh out loud.

I guess it’s true what they say. The size of the Antenna doesn’t matter. It’s where you touch it that makes all the difference.