AAPL Independent Analyst Group on Linkedin

• Posted: 27 April 2011 05:39 PM

This morning I started an AAPL independent analyst networking group on Linkedin. Over the weekend I’ll create and post a logo and make a more public announcement.

In the meantime I invite all AFB members interested in networking through this service to join the group. It’s a closed group but membership requests from AFB members will be accepted.

I expect the group to start small and build over time. The group creates another “connect point” for independent AAPL analysts and others who actively track AAPL and the company’s financial performance.

Please search the Linkedin group index for the AAPL Independent Analysts group. I’m listed as the group owner.

Robert

• Posted: 27 April 2011 07:24 PM #1

Thank you to the members who have joined the group. I’ll be developing the group in greater depth and will start inaugural discussions over the next few days.

Posted: 27 April 2011 09:29 PM #2

What I’d like you guys to do is establish not only a web presence, but a presence that can ask questions from Apple and get answers.  Maybe even get in a spot at the CCs.  Bit of a long-term goal, but never hurts to aim high.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 27 April 2011 09:52 PM #3

I forgot about the CC goal.  thanks for the reminder.

Posted: 27 April 2011 09:54 PM #4

Forgot about CCs?  And you call yourself an-

Not a problem.  smile

Btw, gotta sign in to LinkedIn to see groups?  That’s what it looks like to me.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 28 April 2011 02:01 AM #5

The group is up and running. If you are a Linkedin member search in the group directory under “AAPL Independent Analysts”.

Discussions will get started over the next few days. I’m eager to network with as many AFB members as possible in this space and through other networking avenues.

• Posted: 28 April 2011 07:58 PM #6

There’s a good discussion in the topic The AFB Today and Tomorrow in the meantime a number of our members have joined the Linkedin group called AAPL Independent Analysts.

See you here, see you there, it’s our goal for the AFB and its members to be seen everywhere.

• Posted: 29 April 2011 03:00 PM #7

One final reminder about the AAPL Independent Analysts group on Linkedin. Several AFB members have already joined and although it’s a closed group AFB members are welcome to join. It’s another way to network and connect.