Poll: Are You Buying a White iPhone 4?
Total Votes: 18
Yes! I’ve been waiting to upgrade.
No. I already bought a black iPhone 4.
I’m holding out for a white iPhone 5.
I converted my black iPhone 4 to white.
I’m happy with my current phone.

Posted: 28 April 2011 10:58 AM

The long awaited white version of Apple’s iPhone 4 goes on sale today, April 28. Are you planning on buying one?

Posted: 28 April 2011 12:15 PM #1

I am holding out for a red iPhone 5

My wife and I will probably upgrade our iPhone 3GS to iPhone 5. If so we will do what we did with the 3GS, she got a white one and I a black one.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

Posted: 28 April 2011 02:29 PM #2

I was tempted to buy the White iPhone 4 through ATT this morning.  I figured, why not,  my current contract was up. And my 3Gs phone has problems (cracked bezel, broken speaker so I can only hear using a headset)  I even grabbed a starbucks and sat in my truck out front my local ATT store thinking about it for 30 minutes.  I asked a friend of mine if he was going to get his; he said he was going to wait for 5. 

The rumors are all over the place.  I am still betting we see something in June.  hoping….

Signature

Jason Klems
    Good to Go Tech Solutions

Posted: 28 April 2011 02:37 PM #3

G2GTECH - 28 April 2011 05:29 PM

I was tempted to buy the White iPhone 4 through ATT this morning.  I figured, why not,  my current contract was up. And my 3Gs phone has problems (cracked bezel, broken speaker so I can only hear using a headset)  I even grabbed a starbucks and sat in my truck out front my local ATT store thinking about it for 30 minutes.  I asked a friend of mine if he was going to get his; he said he was going to wait for 5. 

The rumors are all over the place.  I am still betting we see something in June.  hoping….

My 3Gs is also a bit decrepit with a crack by the synch cable port, some screen scratches, a dunk in water last year. Plus the battery is obviously not holding a charge as long as it used to, but that is to be expected. I was very tempted to buy one of those $49 iPhones from AT&T, but decided to see if it can last until the iPhone 5.

Signature

“Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art’s sake.” E. M. Forster

Posted: 28 April 2011 04:14 PM #4

I ordered a White iPhone 4 today, I have a black one but really wanted the white one. I’m gonna sell my black one, and when the next version comes out i’m getting that one too.

I know i’m mad, but I really want the white one smile

Posted: 29 April 2011 01:26 PM #5

Just got my white iPhone.

Now, off to Craigslist to sell my old iPhone 4!

Signature

Tron is cool

Posted: 19 May 2011 01:17 PM #6

Are there rumors of a white iPhone 5/4s? If so, better wait for it then. I know I will.