iPad 2 in China

• Posted: 06 May 2011 05:27 AM

Line for iPad 2 this morning Beijing… wont move AAPL I guess

Posted: 06 May 2011 07:53 AM #1

WOW, just Wow!!

Got links to more of these pictures? any articles in English?

Found some articles, including this one:

http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/05/06/ipad-2-china/
    More pictures in the link at the bottom of the article.

[ Edited: 06 May 2011 07:56 AM by CdnPhoto ]      

Posted: 06 May 2011 09:07 AM #2

CNN is following

Posted: 06 May 2011 10:00 AM #3

I hope Apple is ramping the WHITE iPad2 and iPhone 4 production because Asia can’t get enough of them.    This also means Samsung will have white versions of their smartphone and tablet very soon.

Signature

Tim Cook: iPad is 91% of all tablet web traffic. I don’t know what these other tablets are doing.

• Posted: 06 May 2011 10:04 AM #4

afterglow - 06 May 2011 01:00 PM

This also means Samsung will have white versions of their smartphone and tablet very soon.

I am not sure Apple will license them iWhite for mobile

• Posted: 20 September 2011 02:35 PM #5

Critics opine that Apple’s products are too expensive and there is a limited pool of people who can afford them. But how does that theory stand if the Chinese are buying so many Apple products?

Value, not price, is the key to sales.

Posted: 20 September 2011 02:57 PM #6

Just wait until iPad 3!  I only hope we don’t have to wait too long, because an A5+/A6 + 2048x1532 screen + same $499 and up price = who the heck cares if I can’t find a use case for it in my life right now, I’ll make one!

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 20 September 2011 05:21 PM #7

Mav - 20 September 2011 05:57 PM

Just wait until iPad 3!  I only hope we don’t have to wait too long, because an A5+/A6 + 2048x1532 screen + same $499 and up price = who the heck cares if I can’t find a use case for it in my life right now, I’ll make one!

It would be the ultimate entertainment and gaming center. It would mirror all other devices in your Apple home, including your new Apple Television (not Apple TV). Alone or with a remote controller it would own the gaming market. Coupled with ITunes HD cloud library, it will make enjoying any video/audio experience anywhere possible.  Apps or functions requiring detail and power (think 3D like depth of integration) Nd it replaces even the most intricate textbook interactive functions.

The iPhone 5 will be great, but the ipad 3 will set productivity and enjoyment standards that can’t be beat

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before