Information Building Blocks For AAPL Estimates

• Posted: 15 May 2011 02:11 PM

My focus at Posts At Eventide for the month of May is publishing AAPL-related data for use in developing quarterly estimates.

This is intended to be your resource as much as it is mine. Posts with information relevant for the development of AAPL quarterly estimates are listed and linked on the Posts At Eventide Resource Guide. This has already saved me countless trips to the Apple investor page and countless searches of my drive for data already collected.

If you’re like me you have spreadsheets and notes all over your hard drive. One of my projects for Sassy (the super organizer) is to corral all of my AAPL-related spreadsheets and notes into one location on my primary drive. But even then the array and volume of information can become a bit unwieldy to categorize. I publish this information so that it’s accessible from any location and in a form that’s easy-to-use and easy to find.

As a group the independent AAPL analysts are becoming an influential force. The less each of us need to duplicate each other’s work in finding and distilling relevant information the more each of us can focus our time and effort on the AAPL analysis readers seek and desire.

I suggest bookmarking the Posts At Eventide Resource Guide and visiting the page periodically as a source of information in developing your AAPL quarterly estimates.

Posted: 15 May 2011 03:29 PM #1

Conference call transcripts, courtesy of Seeking Alpha

Jan-Mar 2011

Oct-Dec 2010

Jul-Sept 2010

Apr-Jun 2010

Jan-Mar 2010

and more

The questions and answers phase is the clickable tab at the top of the story

Q&A Jan-Mar 2011

Q&A Oct-Dec 2010

Q&A Jul-Sept 2010

Q&A Apr-Jun 2010

Q&A Jan-Mar 2010

• Posted: 15 May 2011 05:44 PM #2

Tetra:

Thank you for the links. I refer to the conference call transcripts frequently. Although for the past few quarters I’ve been live blogging the conference calls with Bryan at TMO, reading the transcripts following the calls is a helpful reminder of the data presented by management.

• Posted: 15 May 2011 08:44 PM #3

Thanks, DT. I’m familiar with the page and now have it bookmarked.

• Posted: 15 May 2011 09:45 PM #4

Sparky - 15 May 2011 11:44 PM

Thanks, DT. I’m familiar with the page and now have it bookmarked.

The objective is to provide relevant and accurate information for Apple enthusiasts as effectively as possible.

• Posted: 18 May 2011 12:21 AM #5

DawnTreader - 15 May 2011 05:11 PM

My focus at Posts At Eventide for the month of May is publishing AAPL-related data for use in developing quarterly estimates.

This is intended to be your resource as much as it is mine. Posts with information relevant for the development of AAPL quarterly estimates are listed and linked on the Posts At Eventide Resource Guide. This has already saved me countless trips to the Apple investor page and countless searches of my drive for data already collected.

If you’re like me you have spreadsheets and notes all over your hard drive. One of my projects for Sassy (the super organizer) is to corral all of my AAPL-related spreadsheets and notes into one location on my primary drive. But even then the array and volume of information can become a bit unwieldy to categorize. I publish this information so that it’s accessible from any location and in a form that’s easy-to-use and easy to find.

As a group the independent AAPL analysts are becoming an influential force. The less each of us need to duplicate each other’s work in finding and distilling relevant information the more each of us can focus our time and effort on the AAPL analysis readers seek and desire.

I suggest bookmarking the Posts At Eventide Resource Guide and visiting the page periodically as a source of information in developing your AAPL quarterly estimates.

Please remember this information is posted with each of you in mind. It should save steps, Google searches and countless visits to the Apple investor site.

• Posted: 18 May 2011 10:47 AM #7

danthemason - 18 May 2011 10:07 AM

I’m not the one, but there are those on this board who can marry the data and functions to this math model.

It’s too early for that. I’ll explore after a cup of morning coffee.  LOL