OT: Posts At Eventide Updates and My Seeking Alpha Profile

• Posted: 04 June 2011 06:59 PM

Everyone:

This weekend I was able to correct the Posts At Eventide RSS feed. The feed is now up-to-date.

Thank you to everyone who sent me notice of the issue. There was a redundancy in the feed code and a legacy issue from when I migrated to my own domain.

I’ve also added an email subscription box for the feed that can be found on the right column on any of the blog’s pages.

A few months back I was contacted by Seeking Alpha and asked to become a contributor. Last week I did sign-up and I enjoyed writing the inaugural post. My Seeking Alpha contributor profile is now posted.

If you are a member of Seeking Alpha I humbly request that you consider following my work. A follow button is available on the profile page linked above.

Thank you to the active members of the AFB for your ongoing support and encouragement.

Robert

[ Edited: 04 June 2011 07:04 PM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 04 June 2011 09:26 PM #1

Congrats on expanding your Internet presence, DT!

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 04 June 2011 10:19 PM #2

1 more follower just added.  Nice to put a name to a face also.  Until now all I had was:

grin

• Posted: 04 June 2011 10:34 PM #3

Daily Gala - 05 June 2011 01:19 AM

1 more follower just added.  Nice to put a name to a face also.  Until now all I had was:

grin

I tend to look quite similar on weekday mornings before coffee.  LOL

• Posted: 05 June 2011 03:54 AM #4

adamthompson3232 - 04 June 2011 10:30 PM

P.S. I am still going to start a blog (at your urging) but life circumstances have caused me to delay its launch. On this note, I am going to be making a significant, scary, exciting career change in the coming months that will allow me to pump a lot more money into AAPL in the relatively near future. Your work and others’ (Zaky, Deagol, etc…) give me the confidence to do so and I thank you infinitely for that.

Adam:

I do encourage you (again) to start a blog as soon as it can be arranged. Once you start writing regularly in a blog format the topics will just come to mind and you can work at the content at your own pace. I think you’ll be surprised how quickly the ideas come and and how productive usually mundane tasks such as driving, food shopping, etc. can become as you work through ideas and develop concepts for new posts while taking care of life’s business.

• Posted: 05 June 2011 06:03 AM #5

Another follower for you :D I commented too raspberry :D :D

Signature

“The market can remain irrational long than you and I can remain solvent ... ” Keynes

• Posted: 05 June 2011 02:50 PM #6

Mav - 05 June 2011 12:26 AM

Congrats on expanding your Internet presence, DT!

This work should loop back to the AFB and increase the level of interest in the work we do in this community. It’s among the reasons I encourage our active members to blog.  grin

• Posted: 05 June 2011 05:53 PM #7

Luigitartaglino - 05 June 2011 09:03 AM

Another follower for you :D I commented too raspberry :D :D

Luigi:

Thank you for your support. Working together we can travel much further as a team.  grin

It’s time for other active members to step up, start blogs and bring the quality of the discussions we have here in the AFB to and through other avenues to reach our global audience.

Posted: 05 June 2011 06:05 PM #8

Speaking of bigger audiences - DT, everything going OK with the price target index?  Obviously you’re a very busy guy, I just noticed no announcement on AFB about it yet.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Team™
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 05 June 2011 06:07 PM #9

Mav - 05 June 2011 09:05 PM

Speaking of bigger audiences - DT, everything going OK with the price target index?  Obviously you’re a very busy guy, I just noticed no announcement on AFB about it yet.

Yes. smile

The work is proceeding. We need to complete the graphs and the data will be posted. Look for the topic within the next couple of days.

• Posted: 05 June 2011 06:13 PM #10

For AFB members who are also members of Seeking Alpha, please post your SA member name in this topic. I’d like to exchange follows and keep up with AFB members posting comments (or submitting content) in that venue.

Again, the more connect points between AFB members the more effective we all become as members of this community and all communities where we have a presence.

• Posted: 05 June 2011 08:18 PM #11

So far I’ve found:

Ratty
    deagol
    Turley
    Andy
    midedmvp
    ChasMac

among Seeking Alpha members.

If you are a member of SA, please let me know. I’d like to follow your comments.

• Posted: 06 June 2011 04:30 AM #12

DawnTreader - 05 June 2011 11:18 PM

So far I’ve found:

Ratty
    deagol
    Turley
    Andy
    midedmvp
    ChasMac

If you are a member of SA, please let me know. I’d like to follow your comments.

you forgot Sughetto smile or Me :D LOL raspberry

Signature

“The market can remain irrational long than you and I can remain solvent ... ” Keynes

• Posted: 06 June 2011 03:10 PM #13

Luigitartaglino - 06 June 2011 07:30 AM
    DawnTreader - 05 June 2011 11:18 PM

So far I’ve found:

Ratty
    deagol
    Turley
    Andy
    midedmvp
    ChasMac

you forgot Sughetto smile or Me :D LOL raspberry

I mentioned you in a different post above.  grin

Posted: 06 June 2011 05:13 PM #14

you should see dennyhil in there..

Signature

The only way to change the perception, is to change the reality.

• Posted: 06 June 2011 06:19 PM #15

Dennyhil - 06 June 2011 08:13 PM

you should see dennyhil in there..

Hmmm… I looked for you already. I’ll check again. Let’s exchange follows and keep the network moving forward.  grin