Congratulations to Robert “DawnTreader” Leitao

• Posted: 12 June 2011 02:14 PM

DawnTreader not only got his article published in the prestigious Seeking Alpha...

...he also had his article picked up by Mac Daily News. MDN has a tremendously large readership and I’m sure that their link to Robert’s article will bring him many new followers and many deserved accolades.

Finally, if you want to see DawnTreader’s original posting on the subject here at the AFB, you only need go here.

Congratulations Robert on finally receiving some of the recognition you so richly deserve.

[ Edited: 12 June 2011 06:31 PM by FalKirk ]      
  • Posted: 12 June 2011 03:08 PM #1

FalKirk - 12 June 2011 05:14 PM

DawnTreader not only got his article published in the prestigious Seeking Alpha...

...he also had his article picked up by Mac News Daily. MDN has a tremendously large readership and I’m sure that their link to Paul’s article will bring him many new followers and many deserved accolades.

Finally, if you want to see DawnTreader’s original posting on the subject here at the AFB, you only need go here.

Congratulations Paul on finally receiving some of the recognition you so richly deserve.

+10

Posted: 12 June 2011 03:29 PM #2

Mercel - 12 June 2011 06:08 PM

...he also had his article picked up by Mac News Daily. MDN has a tremendously large readership and I’m sure that their link to Paul’s article will bring him many new followers and many deserved accolades.

Congratulations Paul on finally receiving some of the recognition you so richly deserve.

+10

Ditto

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

• Posted: 12 June 2011 03:49 PM #3

FalKirk:

Thank you for the acknowledgement.  grin

This particular piece appears to be garnering much attention and I appreciate your continuing support of my work.

By the way, you can call me Robert. I insert my middle name “Paul” only to distinguish me from the one or two other Robert Leitao’s that might live west of Europe and north of the tropics.  :wink:

[ Edited: 12 June 2011 04:03 PM by DawnTreader ]      
  • Posted: 12 June 2011 05:59 PM #4

FalKirk:

We’re still waiting on your blog. You have much to add to the global discussions about Apple. I’m looking forward to the blog’s debut and will be a regular reader of your erudite prose.

• Posted: 12 June 2011 06:17 PM #5

DawnTreader - 12 June 2011 06:49 PM

FalKirk:

Thank you for the acknowledgement.  grin

This particular piece appears to be garnering much attention and I appreciate your continuing support of my work.

By the way, you can call me Robert. I insert my middle name “Paul” only to distinguish me from the one or two other Robert Leitao’s that might live west of Europe and north of the tropics.  :wink:

Congrats Paul…Well Deserved.

Posted: 12 June 2011 06:29 PM #6

+590

• Posted: 12 June 2011 06:33 PM #7

Oops!  :dunce: Fixed.

I also wrote Mac Daily News backwards! I’m not dyslexic. I just mixed my get words sometimes.

[ Edited: 12 June 2011 06:36 PM by FalKirk ]      

Posted: 12 June 2011 08:42 PM #8

MDN is kind of a guilty pleasure-type read for me.  They have a near-militant pro-Apple agenda (aside from some maybe slight political hinting now and then) and they’re completely unashamed of it. 

They do seem to be widely read and they do have a good eye for insightful articles.  Congrats on the additional exposure to your very compelling way of thinking, DT!

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

• Posted: 12 June 2011 09:11 PM #9

FalKirk - 12 June 2011 09:33 PM

I also wrote Mac Daily News backwards! I’m not dyslexic. I just mixed my get words sometimes.

I can do that with numbers, but it’s not how I reached a price target of $590. I check the math multiple times.  LOL

• Posted: 12 June 2011 09:24 PM #10

DawnTreader - 13 June 2011 12:11 AM
    FalKirk - 12 June 2011 09:33 PM

I can do that with numbers, but it’s not how I reached a price target of $590. I check the math multiple times.  LOL

Sadly, I adhere strictly to the “cut twice, then measure” school of thought.

Posted: 12 June 2011 09:32 PM #11

Congrats DT.  Well deserved recognition. 

Hope you’re right smile

Signature

“Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”
    - Jimi Hendrix

• Posted: 13 June 2011 01:22 AM #12

incorrigible - 13 June 2011 12:32 AM

Congrats DT.  Well deserved recognition. 

Hope you’re right smile

Thank you. I don’t pump helium into my numbers. Historical valuations and the current rates of revenue and earnings growth support the price target scenario.

• Posted: 13 June 2011 04:59 PM #13

FalKirk:

Just a reminder we are waiting on your blog. It’s past time to get started.

Posted: 13 June 2011 06:07 PM #14

Congrats, Robert. Your diligent work should be appreciated outside of the AFB.

I hope your numbers end up being too conservative. :wink:

Signature

I’ve never owned a windows PC. Never will.

High tech Meditation Music

• Posted: 13 June 2011 06:36 PM #15

It is a good and great man who toils selflessly for others. We are lucky to have you Robert. All the best.

Dan