Money Flows

• Posted: 27 June 2011 05:43 PM

I think AAPL’s most recent rally peaked today at $333.90.  The volume just wasn’t there to make this a broad based up shot.  Also, AAPL led all equities in Selling on Strength.  The big boys (those institutions I claim have been selling AAPL since last fall) were selling all day long.

I’m looking at a collapse in AAPL’s price tomorrow.

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

Posted: 27 June 2011 06:25 PM #1

Gregg Thurman - 27 June 2011 08:43 PM

I think AAPL’s most recent rally peaked today at $333.90.  The volume just wasn’t there to make this a broad based up shot.  Also, AAPL led all equities in Selling on Strength.  The big boys (those institutions I claim have been selling AAPL since last fall) were selling all day long.

I’m looking at a collapse in AAPL’s price tomorrow.

I thought we would have a shakeout this morning wiht the price dropping a buck or so from Friday’s close before it climbed to a higher high.  The shakeout was attempted at the open but had no steam. I’d like to believe the buyers are waiting for opportunities to move in….and buy the dip! 

We’ll see in the first hour tomorrow if you are right.

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

Posted: 27 June 2011 06:45 PM #2

Gregg, I had the same thought today noticing money flow and unremarkable volume.  Additionally, SPX couldn’t get its rear over 1285.  My one hesitation: DJI broke 12,500.  So even if there’s a pullback tomorrow, I wonder if there’s room for one more upthrust before we see the effects of QE2 ending.