Does Google spy for NSA? Judge says you can’t know!

Posted: 15 July 2011 07:30 AM

I have been saying this forever, that GOOG is essentially a part and parcel of the Big Brother, NWO snooping cabal. They have been participants at such NWO confabs, like the Bilderberg group now for years on end. So, it would seem that FINALLY the rest of the world is starting to ask some of the right questions…..

Is Google Spying for the Government? Judge Won’t Say.

Signature

“Even in the worst of times, someone turns a profit. . ” —#162 Ferengi: Rules of Acquisition

Posted: 15 July 2011 12:51 PM #1

A high concentration of computers with highly organized data is a target the NSA would not pass up.

• Posted: 15 July 2011 01:27 PM #2

This may or may not be true. I do know World Net Daily is not exactly the most credible news source around.

Posted: 15 July 2011 01:29 PM #3

TanToday - 15 July 2011 10:30 AM

I have been saying this forever, that GOOG is essentially a part and parcel of the Big Brother, NWO snooping cabal. They have been participants at such NWO confabs, like the Bilderberg group now for years on end. So, it would seem that FINALLY the rest of the world is starting to ask some of the right questions…..

Is Google Spying for the Government? Judge Won’t Say.

Some spy Google is. Google still shows an Escalade on the drive and street view doesn’t even have the color of the house right. The trees are half the size they are now. The lake homes don’t have street views because the drives are too long.

Worse, Google never posted the street view of me drifting the SL behind them on the 494/35 ramp.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

Posted: 15 July 2011 01:55 PM #4

Obviously yes.

Eric - Escalade is not the target.  Also, you need to show errors to conceive the operation.  Do you understand operations security and deception?

Signature

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.  - Steve Jobs

Posted: 15 July 2011 03:46 PM #5

Mace - 15 July 2011 04:55 PM

Obviously yes.

Eric - Escalade is not the target.  Also, you need to show errors to conceive the operation.  Do you understand operations security and deception?

My point is that Google knows less about me than the pizza delivery guy.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

• Posted: 15 July 2011 05:28 PM #6

Eric Landstrom - 15 July 2011 06:46 PM

My point is that Google knows less about me than the pizza delivery guy.

As far as I know, your pizza delivery guy’s business plan doesn’t involve selling your information to anyone who wants to pay.

Signature