Apple’s Expanding Global Reach

• Posted: 03 September 2011 05:59 PM

Apple’s Expanding Global Reach

I’ve begun tracking Apple’s revenue and income by region. This analysis will factor into my long-term revenue and earnings projections. The article linked above is a foundational post on the topic.

[ Edited: 05 September 2011 04:57 PM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 03 September 2011 06:12 PM #1

With Greater China leading the way, Asia-Pacific will be a huge factor in Apple’s giant rev and income numbers, and it’ll become impossible for even the ignorant WS analysts to ignore starting the holiday quarter.

Signature

The Summer of AAPL is here.  Enjoy it (responsibly) while it lasts.
    AFB Night Owl Teamâ„¢
    Thanks, Steve.

Posted: 03 September 2011 10:00 PM #2

It’s great to see Apple taking a very aggressive approach to opening retail stores…..this is a great use of their cash.    As a matter of fact three more international stores opened today.    Can’t wait to see the Hong Kong store open sometime in the next month.

Signature

Tim Cook: iPad is 91% of all tablet web traffic. I don’t know what these other tablets are doing.

• Posted: 04 September 2011 03:00 AM #3

afterglow - 04 September 2011 01:00 AM

It’s great to see Apple taking a very aggressive approach to opening retail stores…..this is a great use of their cash.    As a matter of fact three more international stores opened today.    Can’t wait to see the Hong Kong store open sometime in the next month.

The retail stores are at the epicenter of the Apple product mutual halo effect. I will post an analysis of the retail stores after the September quarter numbers are released.

• Posted: 04 September 2011 03:07 AM #4

I?ve begun tracking Apple?s revenue and income by region. This analysis will factor into my long-term revenue and earnings projections. The article linked above is a foundational post on the topic.

Great stuff—thank you!

• Posted: 04 September 2011 05:45 AM #5

Seeking Alpha picked-up the story. Please stop by and visit.

• Posted: 04 September 2011 04:00 PM #6

I appreciate MacSurfer giving the Seeking Alpha publication of the story top billing this morning/early afternoon.

Snippet: While it’s easy to view Apple and Apple’s revenue and earnings growth as a function solely of the company’s popular products, further study indicates the company’s expanding global distribution of products, including new iPhone carriers and new retail stores are important components of the company’s continuing success.

• Posted: 04 September 2011 06:35 PM #7

DawnTreader - 04 September 2011 08:45 AM

Congratulations. You’re starting to get published regularly. It’s great to see your efforts bearing fruit.

• Posted: 04 September 2011 11:07 PM #8

FalKirk - 04 September 2011 09:35 PM

Congratulations. You’re starting to get published regularly. It’s great to see your efforts bearing fruit.

Thank you. I’ve been quite happy with the Seeking Alpha relationship. SA picks up most of my blog posts. I’ve turned off comments at Posts At Eventide in favor of the discussions Seeking Alpha provides on each article published.

• Posted: 05 September 2011 04:57 PM #9

FalKirk - 04 September 2011 09:35 PM

Thank you to everyone who visited and read the story. The Seeking Alpha version of the article was among the most popular links on MacSurfer yesterday. I continue to experiment with different article formats and constructs to determine which are the most popular among readers. Thank you for your continuing support and feedback.

With this note I’m locking the topic in favor of news for the coming trading week.