trains, planes, iPads and MacBooks

Posted: 18 September 2011 10:48 PM #16

Thanks for sharing, great photos! A tiger by the tail, that’s crazy grin

Posted: 19 September 2011 12:43 AM #17

ChasMac77 - 19 September 2011 01:48 AM

Chas, that is a kitten. Beautiful animal though, I like the one where he is scratching the belly.  :bugeyed:  Several of those pictures in the ancient ruins can be seen in many movies. The trees that grow on the ruins are spectacular. A beautiful country that has come a long way from the days of the Khmer Rouge, I hope to be able to visit one day.  :innocent:

Signature

Adversity does not just build character, it reveals it.

Posted: 19 September 2011 07:33 AM #18

mbeauch - 19 September 2011 03:43 AM
    ChasMac77 - 19 September 2011 01:48 AM

Chas, that is a kitten. Beautiful animal though, I like the one where he is scratching the belly.  :bugeyed:  Several of those pictures in the ancient ruins can be seen in many movies. The trees that grow on the ruins are spectacular. A beautiful country that has come a long way from the days of the Khmer Rouge, I hope to be able to visit one day.  :innocent:

The one where I have the tail is a 22 month old Male. They said it was full grown.

You’re right on the movies. Tomb Raider was shot there. They have come a long way since Khmer Rouge, but still have a ways to go. They’re preparing for a large tourism push over the next 5-10 years. A lot of hotels going up. I stayed at a small local hotel there, beautiful by any standard. Including breakfast, $25/night.