Erin Burnett: Dumb-bunny of the century?

Posted: 11 October 2011 03:32 PM

Different network, same dumb, anti-Apple Erin:

Erin Burnett’s Asinine Apple Analysis

And in February of this year, she ran this segment titled ?Apple: Short of the Century?? which implied that regulators were looking closely at how much Apple would charge content providers to list their stuff through the iTunes store on antitrust grounds.  She also asks whether the new Verizon (VZ) iPhone ?is a dud?.  However, the icing on the cake is the guest she has on to make the case that Apple is the short of the century. Clem Chambers is a British novelist ? not anyone with a job related to the capital markets.  Yet, this guy gets 5 minutes to make his case that ?one hiccup and this stock is back to $200.?

Man, I’m glad this woman is now on a network I never watch.

Signature

We filed for over 200 patents for all the inventions in iPhone and we intend to protect them. — Steve Jobs, 2007

• Posted: 11 October 2011 03:41 PM #1

She is not objective, and that is the worst thing one can say about a journalist. 

I really cannot watch this woman on any channel.

• Posted: 11 October 2011 04:00 PM #2

Mercel - 11 October 2011 06:41 PM

She is not objective, and that is the worst thing one can say about a journalist. 

I really cannot watch this woman on any channel.

There are few journalists left.  They have been replaced by hit whores and entertainers.  Erin = Lou Dobbs with a different Schtick and target.  Perfect match for CNN.