Two Hours

• Posted: 18 October 2011 03:35 PM

In about 2 hours Apple is going to announce earnings roughly equal to the total earnings of fiscal 2005, fiscal 2006, fiscal 2007 and fiscal 2008.  Who’d a thunk it possible 6 years ago?

Good luck everyone.

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

Posted: 18 October 2011 03:50 PM #1

Gregg Thurman - 18 October 2011 06:35 PM

In about 2 hours Apple is going to announce earnings roughly equal to the total earnings of fiscal 2005, fiscal 2006, fiscal 2007 and fiscal 2008.  Who’d a thunk it possible 6 years ago?

Good luck everyone.

nice.  and CNBC wonders why the stock is up “so much” during the time period.

• Posted: 18 October 2011 04:00 PM #2

kloot - 18 October 2011 06:50 PM
    Gregg Thurman - 18 October 2011 06:35 PM

Good luck everyone.

nice.  and CNBC wonders why the stock is up “so much” during the time period.

They don’t have a clue.  Of course, having a clue requires having a brain that functions, something talking heads selected for their appearance, and ability to read a cue card, don’t have.

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

Posted: 18 October 2011 04:08 PM #3

Gregg,

how anxious are you bro?

• Posted: 18 October 2011 04:45 PM #4

Nagrani - 18 October 2011 07:08 PM

Gregg,

how anxious are you bro?

Very, but its not the money, that will come. I’m anticipating numbers that squash Android, and all the other pretenders.  Its being present when your faith in a platform is ratified by the market.  Its being at the epicenter of greatness, when it happens.

Signature

Posted: 18 October 2011 04:49 PM #5

I can’t get any work done right now. The anticipation has me paralyzed. Feel confident though.

• Posted: 18 October 2011 04:55 PM #6

Unique - 18 October 2011 07:45 PM

Sounds like Gregg has a huge bet that failure is not an option.

Be careful man.

Just because you told me to, I will :  )

My play this round is unusually small for me.

I’m trying something different (doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results is insanity) this time.

My usual investment is between 100 and 200 contracts, but that has cost me over $1.2 million this year.  So for this month I’ve only got 16 contracts in the fire.  The challenge (I do my best work under pressure) is to rebuild from essentially scratch.

I could sell a couple more of my cars and easily raise another quarter million, but that wouldn’t be any fun.  As SJ said, do what is fun, and everything else will follow.

Signature