AAPL Intraday Updates - Black Friday Edition (Archive)

Posted: 25 November 2011 12:24 PM #16

Good Morning Boys and Girls

At this point I just want the trading day to end.  We keep going lower from a descent start.

Given the action on Wed and now the weakness today, I am not optimistic about Monday.

I am mentally preparing myself for the possibility of seeing sub 350 before the end of the year.  The good news is that I may have some cash to pick up a few more shares.

We are now officially in the wilderness with now sign of getting out until Jan.

Posted: 25 November 2011 12:39 PM #17

The most perfect AAPL chart ever. In fact, it’s not a chart, it’s a slot. A channel. A set of brackets. Bookends. Call it what you will.

Image Attachments

Screen shot 2011-11-25 at 10.39.23 AM.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

Posted: 25 November 2011 12:45 PM #18

Meanwhile Greece sounds like it just asked creditors for a 75% haircut and I’m suddenly happy I didn’t buy Grecian bonds at a 60% discount of par. Not smart, just lucky.

Italy’s bonds are up over 6% now and people are still freaking over last Wednesday’s German bond auction.

We still have plenty of time to watch this train wreck unfold.

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

Posted: 25 November 2011 12:48 PM #19

200SMA in play now.  Bears are bound to try for those stops below.

Signature

The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled.

Posted: 25 November 2011 01:06 PM #20

Just picked up some more AAPL common to hold.  I consider this better than any other discount being offered on Black Friday.

Posted: 25 November 2011 01:20 PM #21

oldmac - 25 November 2011 05:06 PM

Just picked up some more AAPL common to hold.  I consider this better than any other discount being offered on Black Friday.

Backing up the truck.  It doesn’t get better than this. Europe, you can kiss my ass.

Posted: 25 November 2011 01:35 PM #22

Nagrani - 25 November 2011 05:20 PM
    oldmac - 25 November 2011 05:06 PM

Backing up the truck.  It doesn’t get better than this. Europe, you can kiss my ass.

Bought ten shares. In the vault.

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

Posted: 25 November 2011 01:56 PM #23

Bought limit-order shares at 363.92, using money from shares sold at 404. Of course, this swing-trading thing will work only if Apple swings back up again.

Posted: 25 November 2011 02:06 PM #24

one of our members in the news smile
    Brazil goes Nuts

Posted: 25 November 2011 02:09 PM #25

A clarification of the Jeffries report, as detailed by PED, and must reading, I think for those with timeframes longer than the blink of an eye:

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/11/24/sharp-and-apple-what-the-jefferies-report-really-says/

Posted: 25 November 2011 02:15 PM #26

kloot - 25 November 2011 06:06 PM

one of our members in the news smile
    Brazil goes Nuts

Yeah! grin

• Posted: 25 November 2011 02:27 PM #27

Unique - 25 November 2011 06:06 PM
    Eric Landstrom - 25 November 2011 04:45 PM

Meanwhile Greece sounds like it just asked creditors for a 75% haircut and I’m suddenly happy I didn’t buy Grecian bonds at a 60% discount of par. Not smart, just lucky.

Italy’s bonds are up over 6% now and people are still freaking over last Wednesday’s German bond auction.

We still have plenty of time to watch this train wreck unfold.

Still patiently waiting.. :drool:

Unique - without being cryptic - given your analysis what is your best assessment on where we are going from here in aapl?  Markets don’t seem to care about fundamentals of this company and so many technical games and manipulation is being played out that I am guessing you have the best handle.  What are your thoughts in plain English and without props please.

Signature

Keep Calm and Carry On

Posted: 25 November 2011 02:28 PM #28

Unique - 25 November 2011 05:58 PM

2nd target reached.

Ricky, I consider you to be a friend and I gotta tell you - this type of shit, bragging in such fashion when folks on this board are losing money - is weak and childish. I expect better from you.  You are losing not only respect from folks like me but others that actually respect you.

Peace,