AAPL Intraday Updates (Archive)

• Posted: 27 November 2011 03:58 PM

Will Black Friday numbers put the market in the green on Cyber Monday?

[ Edited: 02 December 2011 08:13 PM by DawnTreader ]      

Posted: 27 November 2011 04:03 PM #1

If chickenshit sellers stop accepting stink bids, yes.

• Posted: 27 November 2011 04:34 PM #2

lovemyipad - 27 November 2011 08:03 PM

I love your reply lovemyipad :D

Signature

“The market can remain irrational long than you and I can remain solvent ... ” Keynes

Posted: 27 November 2011 05:10 PM #3

This week’s housing starts, CPI and employment numbers can all be trumped by bad ideas and bad news out of Eurozone.

I wasn’t the only guy who bought ammo on Black Friday, right?

Signature

Black Swan Counter: 9 (Banks need money, Jobs needs a break, Geithner has no plan, Cuomo’s grandstanding, .Gov needs a hobby, GS works for money, flash crash, is that bubbling crude?).

For those who look, a flash allows one to see farther.

• Posted: 27 November 2011 05:49 PM #4

apple the most undervalued large cap stock in america

http://bullishcross.com/apple-the-most-undervalued-large-cap-stock-in-america/

Posted: 27 November 2011 05:59 PM #5

Unique - 27 November 2011 09:47 PM

Why so mad?

Aw, thanks for the cheery images/sentiment!  But I’m not mad…nor am I scared. smile

Above was my objective opinion re: market behavior.  The reason Big Boys *can* drive down prices is because (fearful) sellers keep accepting lower prices.  When sellers stop accepting lowball bids, prices have nowhere to go but up. smile

EDIT: And the charts tell me the number of chickenshit sellers is waning.

[ Edited: 27 November 2011 06:06 PM by lovemyipad ]      

Posted: 27 November 2011 06:13 PM #6

Could be overly aggressive traders on margin or shorts, margin calls.

Signature

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.  - Steve Jobs

Posted: 27 November 2011 06:21 PM #7

Mace - 27 November 2011 10:13 PM

Could be overly aggressive traders on margin or shorts, margin calls.

Excellent point.

And you remind me that below 36x, we’ll have popped stops.

So, revision: Whatever the motivation, when sellers stop selling at lowball prices—i.e., when sellers hold out for higher prices—prices will rise.

Posted: 27 November 2011 06:29 PM #8

nate010203 - 27 November 2011 09:49 PM

apple the most undervalued large cap stock in america

http://bullishcross.com/apple-the-most-undervalued-large-cap-stock-in-america/

Nate, do you subscribe to Bullish Cross?  IMHO, the emotional aspects of trading (greed and fear) are your biggest challenge right now, and among other things, Andy can help you in this area. wink

• Posted: 27 November 2011 06:41 PM #9

Cash is king.
    http://jadedconsumer.blogspot.com/2011/11/apples-cash-creates-opportunity.html

• Posted: 27 November 2011 07:22 PM #10

Eric Landstrom - 27 November 2011 09:10 PM

This week’s housing starts, CPI and employment numbers can all be trumped by bad ideas and bad news out of Eurozone.

I wasn’t the only guy who bought ammo on Black Friday, right?

I’ve never thought the ‘survivalists’ here in the inland northwest were anything more than fringe lunatics, but in the last few months I have found myself buying greater quantities of staples, ammo and other supplies that would be needed in a true national emergency, and I’m somewhat embarrassed by the feeling of need to do it.

I think the “Occupy… ” crowd are very much like heroin addicts suddenly cutoff from their drug of choice (benefits of government subsidies) and are only the tip of the iceberg that will expose itself when genuine fiscal responsibility takes place in Congress.

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.

• Posted: 27 November 2011 07:31 PM #11

Unique - 27 November 2011 11:25 PM

Hoping someday in the near future that the people of America eliminate and abolish the clowns.

Yeah, right, Canada is free of clowns.  Get real. 

And it’s certainly news that San Francisco police came up to pepper spray Seattle elderly (the captions don’t make sense, in case you bothered to read them).

• Posted: 27 November 2011 07:36 PM #12

futures are way up.. is it possible for apple to gain 20 bucks tommorow?  i would love to see 400 within a week or so.

• Posted: 27 November 2011 07:36 PM #13

(duplicate post. Thanks AT&T. )

[ Edited: 27 November 2011 07:40 PM by MrEntropy ]      
  • Posted: 27 November 2011 07:38 PM #14

Futures in US and Europe up big. Will it hold? Will Apple follow? Enquiring minds (and holders of December calls) want to know.

• Posted: 27 November 2011 07:49 PM #15

It isn’t the institutions accepting stink bids. It is retail investors that’s scared sh*tless at any hint of trouble, true or pure fiction.

My angst with the institutions is that they aren’t players (neither buying nor selling) at the moment, and I attribute that with very real concerns that we could see another banking crisis, like we had in 2008 only originating in Europe. The lack of Presidential leadership isn’t helping either.

[ Edited: 27 November 2011 08:12 PM by Gregg Thurman ]

Signature

You can’t do more, make more, be more, than the next guy, if you think like the next guy. Think different.